Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

5 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Wake up and read the tea leaves, man. Trump is going down in flames faster than a wicker man in the Black Rock Desert.

I mean Nate Silver has him losing the popular vote but winning the Electoral College...

I think the thing that infuriates me the most when i see this idiot talk is how many people buy into his bullshit. Like he's not articulate, charming or even clever. He literally just says the first thing that comes to mind and is such a bullshit artist. Anyone who is from the NY area knows that his type is a dime a dozen, and it amazes me that this guy has managed to sell himself to 45% of the country. It just boggles my mind. Such a petulant man-baby. 

• stepee 1
  • True 1
  • Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

I think the failed Trump assassination might have bumped us into a new timeline.

Back into the original timeline before Harambe was killed that kicked off the 2016 nightmare 

35 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

iSMzDqY.png

There is basically no chance of Texas going blue, but it has been moving that way for the last two decades. So by putting more money/effort into it, you can at the least potentially swing a few more House seats, etc.

GOP Presidential win margin:

• 2000: 21.3%
  • 2004: 22.9%
  • 2008: 11.8%
  • 2012: 15.8%
  • 2016: 9.0%
  • 2020: 5.6%

Not just House seats, but the Cruz Senate race.

Yeah, it'll be a battle, but the only openings are Florida and Texas, and we can't afford to lose the Senate, so the possible flips are those two states and they're worth battling over in case Dems lose any of the competitive seats they're defending.

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I think the thing that infuriates me the most when i see this idiot talk is how many people buy into his bullshit. Like he's not articulate, charming or even clever. He literally just says the first thing that comes to mind and is such a bullshit artist. Anyone who is from the NY area knows that his type is a dime a dozen, and it amazes me that this guy has managed to sell himself to 45% of the country. It just boggles my mind. Such a petulant man-baby. 

I think it boils down to people having a hard time separating bluntness from honesty.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I quit the construction company I worked for in New York because I couldn’t stand working for the wannabe Trump who ran the place. Typical fucking east coast shit, ooohhhh Big Important Business Man watch out! 

• Halal 1

14 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Trump doing his absolute best to remind people you can also be excited to vote against him.

CEB's reaction to the interview reminds me of when you said that the board got its groove back. :p 

• Hugs 1

11 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Insert Carlin quote about the average person

31 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

All of this news in the last two weeks...

spacer.png

Im on the same wagon.. its all roses in certain places.. the reality is that the same people who have been oblivious to what he is before are just as oblivious today… gotta push on like Harris is trailing and there is only 1 timeline where Trump loses…

..Even then, my mind does wander to a world where Trump loses again.. how his immediate and future usefulness to the GOP dies and hes cast out to deal with the consequences of his BS.. alone and forgotten to face the justice system he tried to subvert

15 minutes ago, Reputator said:

This is how it's looking currently, especially assuming polling still biases against Dems by a handful of points based on recent mid-terms and run-offs.

zyAr4

WWW.270TOWIN.COM

Create your own forecast for the 2024 presidential election

This is the only one I see making sense at the moment:

z0fq93j.png

Subject to change.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

And now for the Trump campaign press release:

"Certain hostile members of the media" rang a little bit of a bell and I'm not sure if I'm just hearing things or if that was intentional.

6 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

"Certain hostile members of the media" rang a little bit of a bell and I'm not sure if I'm just hearing things or if that was intentional.

I see it as more of a whistle of some sort. Perhaps one only canines can hear??

1 minute ago, Jason said:

:feelsgood:

GT2E9hHWAAAAsr5?format=jpg&name=small

I went on Truth Social and watched the clip, and it's exactly what you'd expect: Mindy Kaling basically says "we're making Indian food, and a lot of people don't know you are Indian!" "That's right I am!"

No denial of being Black, etc. Like...for myself (which counts far less since I'm just different kinds of white), if someone asked if I was of Ukrainian descent, I would say yes...but I would also say the same if they asked about Welsh. One thing doesn't contradict the other.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

I went on Truth Social and watched the clip, and it's exactly what you'd expect: Mindy Kaling basically says "we're making Indian food, and a lot of people don't know you are Indian!" "That's right I am!"

No denial of being Black, etc. Like...for myself (which counts far less since I'm just different kinds of white), if someone asked if I was of Ukrainian descent, I would say yes...but I would also say the same if they asked about Welsh. One thing doesn't contradict the other.

the chuds think you can only be one race

• True 1
  • Halal 2

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Also for the record, Butter Chicken and Tikka Masala are fucking delicious.