Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He just admitted that he'll pardon the J6 prisoners who were convicted of assaulting cops.

That was the point where they should have pointed out that some of his followers are convinced that they were crisis actors, liberals, antifa etc.. get him to own up to their affiliation

Just now, Reputator said:

The audience reaction tells you all you need to know about this is going to go over. That was painful.

I'm also 1000% positive that any of the clapping was just Trump's campaign trying to make it look good for TV.

Holy shit I'm watching the convention from the very beginning and this was absolutely the dumbest thing Trump has ever done. He is looking like complete trash and coming off so racist. (As usual but really stands out here)

This will be a big stain on his resume going into the election. Like TUFKAK said keep him talking from here until November and he will easily lose the race by his own stupidity and ignorance. 

• Halal 1

21 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Got lots of campaign ads out of this interview.

This may be a controversial opinion, but after watching parts of his panel interview, Trump seems like a piece of shit to me. Am I the only one?

It almost makes me regrets voting for him the last couple times. Almost

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Best said:

This will be a big stain on his resume going into the election. Like TUFKAK said keep him talking from here until November and he will easily lose the race by his own stupidity and ignorance. 

I'm hoping the pressure of not being in control of the narrative, things like this, polls, etc just keep getting to him and he keeps making bigger and bigger costly mistakes leading to him undeniably losing

• True 2

A politician usually does these things to show they can take the heat and still look good.  Why they keep letting Trump do these I do not know.  If you've had dinner at your golf house with Nick Fuentes then maybe don't go talk to a room of black journalists, you closed that door, you fucked it.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

So what do we think the chances are that his base 100% adopts the "she's not even Black, she's Indian" talking point, now?

They've been doing that for the last few days at least.  It's totally not weird to go all race science when your side has white supremacists you're trying to pretend don't exist.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

So what do we think the chances are that his base 100% adopts the "she's not even Black, she's Indian" talking point, now?

werent they already trying to do that which is why dipshit mike johnson was trying to get them to not be racist for a little while 

• Halal 1

I think it's true that Trump (and his base) have a big issue with biracial people because they can't comprehend have a multifaceted identity. This is a big part of fascism, where the denigration of the other (and being part of the superior conformity) is critical. So you can't be two things at once.

• Thanks 1

iSMzDqY.png

There is basically no chance of Texas going blue, but it has been moving that way for the last two decades. So by putting more money/effort into it, you can at the least potentially swing a few more House seats, etc.

GOP Presidential win margin:

• 2000: 21.3%
  • 2004: 22.9%
  • 2008: 11.8%
  • 2012: 15.8%
  • 2016: 9.0%
  • 2020: 5.6%
  • Shocked 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hype 2

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

CNN discussing how he blew it and this was a massive mistake for him

:daydream:

:daydream::daydream::daydream:

Let's see how many journalists and fellow Republicans call for him to drop out of the race "for the good of the country".

• Sad 1
  • Hype 1

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

iSMzDqY.png

There is basically no chance of Texas going blue, but it has been moving that way for the last two decades. So by putting more money/effort into it, you can at the least potentially swing a few more House seats, etc.

GOP Presidential win margin:

• 2000: 21.3%
  • 2004: 22.9%
  • 2008: 11.8%
  • 2012: 15.8%
  • 2016: 9.0%
  • 2020: 5.6%

There’s a small but decent chance that we can knock Ted Cruz out of the senate even if Trump wins the state. Cruz only beat Beto by about 200k votes which is quite close for a race with ~8 million votes

• stepee 1
  • Sicko Sherman 2

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

There is basically no chance of Texas going blue

I think it's easier than people think, the problem here is Dems are super super disorganized and fractured. While that's a lot of work, I think when someone figures it out, it's going to look like "oh... we should have done that a long time ago"

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I think it's easier than people think, the problem here is Dems are super super disorganized and fractured. While that's a lot of work, I think when someone figures it out, it's going to look like "oh... we should have done that a long time ago"

In Texas, Democrats just need to run an AR-15.

I mean an ACTUAL AR-15 wearing a cowboy hat on the barrel.

• True 1
  • Halal 1