Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Schlapp definitely sounds like the appropriate surname for this guy.

Fun fact: "schlapp" in German means "soft" or "limp", as in: "Schlappschwanz", i.e. "limp dick". 

:daydream:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This is a line that is being parroted quite a bit by MAGA people right now. There is a legitimate belief among a decent % of the right-wing that "post-birth" abortions are legal in California and NY, and are being performed.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

This is a line that is being parroted quite a bit by MAGA people right now. There is a legitimate belief among a decent % of the right-wing that "post-birth" abortions are legal in California and NY, and are being performed.

All because Governor klansman/blackface misspoke YEARS ago and trump still brings it up

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

If only. 

I don’t have the best eyesight (that’s a lie, but I do wear glasses because my left eye is lazy and has like half the vision of my right eye), but even I look at Kamala and can clearly see she’s black.

Sometimes I see two Kamalas when my left eye decides to wander.

• Sicko 1

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I don’t have the best eyesight (that’s a lie, but I do wear glasses because my left eye is lazy and has like half the vision of my right eye), but even I look at Kamala and can clearly see she’s black.

Sometimes I see two Kamalas when my left eye decides to wander.

Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Normally it sounds like he doesn't care but he sounds shaken during that question. Like, "oh shit I gotta be careful otherwise I'm getting mugged in the parking lot" kind of shaky.

2 minutes ago, Reputator said:

This is nothing short of an abject disaster. I'm almost in disbelief, and I didn't even think I was capable of that anymore.

image.png

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

Got lots of campaign ads out of this interview.

This may be a controversial opinion, but after watching parts of his panel interview, Trump seems like a piece of shit to me. Am I the only one?

he seemed sorta weird no?

• True 1