Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 minute ago, Uaarkson said:

Let’s be honest, there’s good weird and then there’s just weird. I’ll let you guess which kind conservatives are 

I'm definitely weird, but not in a, "I believe in sky guy, women are to serve men, guns are a special part of my family, POC are here to serve but not speak, Rape isn't a big deal, kids are fair game, etc" kinda way. :sun:

Just now, SuperSpreader said:

Looked her up while walking my dog, didn't seem that weird

I mean I think she's just doing hipster kid shit, or whatever the current name is for the kids who want to be distinctive nowadays.  But it's what they respond with, pictures of her dressed outside of the sort of boring baseline.  There's a pic they love of her holding a bikini top and showing off some hairy pits that is going to really resonate with a certain kind of conservative and make other people shrug.

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Dude, I don't think Pete Buttigieg should be the VP pick, but FUCK is he just really good at communicating

4 hours ago, stepee said:

man it would be worth just for him to absolutely destroy vance 

They should do a Daily Show/Jeopardy thing where they rotate the VP every few weeks to stir up ratings and get a good mix of personalities. 

9 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I mean I think she's just doing hipster kid shit, or whatever the current name is for the kids who want to be distinctive nowadays.  But it's what they respond with, pictures of her dressed outside of the sort of boring baseline.  There's a pic they love of her holding a bikini top and showing off some hairy pits that is going to really resonate with a certain kind of conservative and make other people shrug.

She's appears pretty basic alternate-adjacent white girl to me. Non-conformist in a safe way. 🤷‍♂️ Flirting with edginess but can't handle Akhlys

(btw all young people basically look like regardless of political affiliation these days)

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Conservatives are weird in a “16 year old white boy wearing a suit and bow tie to high school on a regular Tuesday” and “would fuck an ar-15 if I could” kind of way

Conservatives are weird in a "climb on a metal shed and shoot my own leader" kinda way.

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Conservatives are weird in a "climb on a metal shed and shoot my own leader" kinda way.

Conservatives are weird in a “I have to think really hard about how to stand normally” kind of way

Many such cases

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Republicans: wE’rE nOt WeIrD!!!

Republican VP nominee: 

IMG-9301.jpg

The restaurant probably has a bunch of cushion-based seating they wouldn't let him near. 

• Haha 3