Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

3 hours ago, Reputator said:

I'm starting this up now. This is my guess at Harris' best chance at winning, currently.

XvVXx.png

https://www.270towin.com/maps/XvVXx

The big question is if she can make big strides in Nevada, Arizona or Georgia.

Man, you had caught me with this when I first woke up and wasn't exactly razor sharp and I nearly had a panic attack thinking we needed to run the table on PA, WI, MI, AZ, AND NV just to have a chance!

Still no cakewalk, but @PaladinSolo map is much more encouraging. A road to 270 that doesn't even need AZ or PA. Obviously VP picks are always meant to shore up constituencies, but am I wrong in saying that Kamala's pick might be the first one in a while where it could single-handedly win her the state that wins her the election? 

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

do one where it’s a rock concert and he is fucking a couch in front of indie type stars and says “i thought this was cOUchella!!”

Vance-COUCHella.jpg

Take it or leave it. As you can see, he came prepared with latex gloves.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Vance-COUCHella.jpg

Take it or leave it. As you can see, he came prepared with latex gloves.

I love it because the contrast of him next to happy women is always great 

• True 1

10 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Man, you had caught me with this when I first woke up and wasn't exactly razor sharp and I nearly had a panic attack thinking we needed to run the table on PA, WI, MI, AZ, AND NV just to have a chance!

Still no cakewalk, but @PaladinSolo map is much more encouraging. A road to 270 that doesn't even need AZ or PA. Obviously VP picks are always meant to shore up constituencies, but am I wrong in saying that Kamala's pick might be the first one in a while where it could single-handedly win her the state that wins her the election? 

With that map you'd have to get Georgia if you lose PA, and I think the latter is easier and crucial to winning.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

TO7su1w.png

Six days ago Grand Rapids hosted Trump and Vance at (surprise) VanAndel Arena downtown. I saw so, so many out of state license plates and touring buses that day. I couldn’t help but think it was all just for show. Do parades of out-of-staters follow the Dems around, too?

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

2024-07-26.png?ex=66a5004e&is=66a3aece&h

One of my favorite all time Trump jokes/observations is when someone said the Trump slump stance looks like a horror movie when a taut rigging line on a boat breaks loose and cuts a deck full of people in half and Trump stands like that moment right before the torso slides off..... :lol:

Body Language Analysis №4382: Why is Donald Trump Leaning Forward? —  Nonverbal and Emotional Intelligence (PHOTOS) | by Dr. Jack Brown | Medium

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

One of my favorite all time Trump jokes/observations is when someone said the Trump slump stance looks like a horror movie when a taut rigging line on a boat breaks loose and cuts a deck full of people in half and Trump stands like that moment right before the torso slides off..... :lol:

Body Language Analysis №4382: Why is Donald Trump Leaning Forward? —  Nonverbal and Emotional Intelligence (PHOTOS) | by Dr. Jack Brown | Medium

:lol:

48 minutes ago, S3xB0t said:

Six days ago Grand Rapids hosted Trump and Vance at (surprise) VanAndel Arena downtown. I saw so, so many out of state license plates and touring buses that day. I couldn’t help but think it was all just for show. Do parades of out-of-staters follow the Dems around, too?

Well it's a cult, so..... 

• True 2

40 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

What the hell is this stance? Like try to do it yourself. It feels like you're on your tippy toes. If you got a gut as big as Trump, I imagine the weight is going to pull you forward even more to have you fall. This is just weird.