Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

Anyone else the Dems could have prepped for this would look so dynamic energetic and prepared in comparison to Trump.. Trump would lose just in optics alone.. just imagining anyone fit, energetic, and with presence vs Pizza the Hut over on the other side would instantly smash the whole presidential presence of the whole thing

• Haha 1

Just now, 5timechamp said:

Anyone else the Dems could have prepped for this would look so dynamic energetic and prepared in comparison to Trump.. Trump would lose just in optics alone.. just imagining anyone fit, energetic, and with presence vs Pizza the Hut over on the other side would instantly smash the whole presidential presence of the whole thing

Gruesome Newsome. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

What's this about how we used to have H2O?

Didn't you hear? We used to have way more clean, perfect water when he was president.

Just now, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Not watching either.  How fucked is Biden?

It's not a smackdown but Biden looks better more and more throughout the debate. Biden was rough early but it's been solid since. 

2 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Illegals are getting social security and living in luxury hotels? 

Apparently, I must have missed when that started happening in the news.

Also Trump just said: "we've talked about laptop, Russia Russia Russia, Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine, blah blah blah" it was ridiculous. He won't even answer the child care question. 

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Trump just called Biden a Manchurian Candidate oh man. And avoiding the question about opiods directed at him as well. Another bad look. And back to the border and the pandemic is the reason the crisis got worse under his presidency.

Every accusation a confession

Trump: "I took two cognitive tests, I ace'd them." :lol: "We knock on wood, wherever they have wood, that I continue to be in good physical health" is a quote.

Biden has real answers to the questions, specific facts. And Biden calling him out to drive and golf was pretty funny.