Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

I think I’ll actually get a yard sign for this election. I might be in the middle of Grand Rapids but that doesn’t stop the crazies from flying Trump flags on the next block. 

8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Aaron Rupar actively annoys the living hell out of me.

Anyone would get annoying if they spent as much time as he does cutting Trump footage. Shit's gotta test your sanity.

Just now, Jason said:

Who gives a shit about seeing the GOP plunged into further chaos? 

If it actually mattered I would care. It doesn't, so move on. The GOP has been a shit show for years now, yet we're still looking at the possible re-election of one of a convicted felon and one of the worse human beings to walk the earth. Trump could toss Vance tomorrow and replace him with Melania and 46% of the country would continue to back him. The ongoing reality show that is Donald Trump is one of his strengths and yet the mass media continues to feed into it. Fuck him and JD Vance... his VP pick ultimately doesn't matter. He's the appeal here.

• True 3

I really, really don't approve of the use of "old" in the seventh bullet point, not when senior citizens were one of the few bright spots in Biden's polling numbers.

There are ways to effectively attack Trump's cognitive faculties without resorting to outright ageism.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I really, really don't approve of the use of "old" in the seventh bullet point, not when senior citizens were one of the few bright spots in Biden's polling numbers.

There are ways to effectively attack Trump's cognitive abilities without resorting to outright ageism.

Clearly written by a millenial/Gen-Z'er.  Dems have to be VERY careful when flipping this old age thing on Donald Trump. Trump is back to embracing/owning Project 2025?

31 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I seriously question the judgment of whoever approved of that seventh bullet to the point where they should probably be relieved of that duty.

Usually the low blows are outsourced to the PACs.

• True 1