Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Just give Kamala 8 years and then Gavin would be like 64 and no longer so Bruce Wayne and we can avoid that whole thing let’s gooo

Give Kamala 8 years and we may be looking at a 5-4 liberal court 

all that and Gavin would start looking like uncle baby Billy and and past his prime. Win win imo

• Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

all that and Gavin would start looking like uncle baby Billy and and past his prime. Win win imo

I mean I love this 

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

9-0 if Dark Brandon does some official actions on his way out the door 

• Sicko 4

WWW.AJC.COM

In an interview Wednesday on “Politically Georgia,” former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said he would vote for Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump.

He was Lt Gov. of Georgia from 2019-2023. He previously supported Biden:

"Duncan described Biden as a "decent person I disagree with on policy", which he contrasted with Trump, who he characterized as "a criminal defendant without a moral compass"."

Now he's sticking with his support for the Dem ticket:

“And so that obviously looks to be Vice President Harris, and look, if she’s the nominee, yeah, let’s do this,” he said on the podcast. “Let’s beat Donald Trump the best possible way we can. If that takes me endorsing her, if that takes me voting for her, if that takes me speaking at a convention, so be it.”

Duncan emphasized that Harris must engage with voters who are undecided to have a chance at defeating Trump.

“If Donald Trump wins the hearts and minds of the majority of the 10 percent in the middle and Kamala Harris doesn’t, then he’s going to be the next president,” Duncan said. “And then we’ve got real issues on our hands as Republicans.”

• stepee 1

12 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
WWW.AJC.COM

In an interview Wednesday on “Politically Georgia,” former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said he would vote for Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump.

He was Lt Gov. of Georgia from 2019-2023. He previously supported Biden:

"Duncan described Biden as a "decent person I disagree with on policy", which he contrasted with Trump, who he characterized as "a criminal defendant without a moral compass"."

Now he's sticking with his support for the Dem ticket:

He's the guy I mentioned the other day who should at least be considered for a "national unity" ticket.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

b5lpZmW.png

While I am certain that people 18-29 have shifted right in the last ten years due to algorithms and the rise of people like Tate and Peterson...I just can't believe that 49% support Trump.

Talk to one. They're dumb af

• True 1

I've seen polling of that group anywhere from Trump winning them slightly to kamala getting 65%, I think it's weird weighting effects based on the fact they aren't getting enough of them to respond to polls and the ones that are for whatever reason are conservative. 

• True 1

My advice to everyone on this board who wants Kamala to win: don't denigrate friends, relatives, and coworkers who are undecided or who are leaning towards Trump.  Make positive case for why Harris is the better choice.  Insulting these people will not get them to vote for Harris.

• Halal 1
  • Wrong 1

7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

My advice to everyone on this board who wants Kamala to win: don't denigrate friends, relatives, and coworkers who are undecided or who are leaning towards Trump.  Make positive case for why Harris is the better choice.  Insulting these people will not get them to vote for Harris.

What if they’re behaving a little deplorable?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

I've seen polling of that group anywhere from Trump winning them slightly to kamala getting 65%, I think it's weird weighting effects based on the fact they aren't getting enough of them to respond to polls and the ones that are for whatever reason are conservative. 

I think conservatives are just more likely to respond to polls.

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Have you talked with Trump supporters lately? They’re irrational.

Two people I know asked me what I thought about Kamala. I gave them my response, told them how great things are now for me (retirement, 401k, stocks I’ve invested in being up), and both got irrationally angry and said Kamala is going to ruin everything and that I’ll wish Trump was back.

These people are gone.

• True 1