Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

I will say the sheer amount of pressure Kamala Harris has to jump in like this with very little time left until voting has to be really commended. She seems up to the challenge after watching her rally today. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

General Election Poll - Georgia 

🔴 Trump 48 (+1)

🔵 Harris 47%

Landmark communications A+ - 400 LV - 7/22

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

I didn't get what was so exciting until I realized this is Georgia.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

100% guarantee far more than 72% of the country wasn’t being considered. 

Yet no mention from the right about Obama picking Biden because Biden was a DEI hire. It's almost like their problem isn't about picking a VP candidate based on optics but something else . . . 

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yet no mention from the right about Obama picking Biden because Biden was a DEI hire. It's almost like their problem isn't about picking a VP candidate based on optics but something else . . . 

or Kamala going DEI with a white guy VP

• True 1

16 minutes ago, Best said:

Fox news is saying Biden is terminally ill and will pass soon. :|

Edit: That was from earlier today. 

lol

WWW.USATODAY.COM

The president is slated to address the nation from the Oval Office on Wednesday about what comes after ending his bid for a second term on Sunday.

• stepee 2
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

image.png

I wonder how many different slurs were throw out and Johnson had to repeatedly sigh and be like, "No Jimmy Bob, I don't care how things was done "in your day", you can't use that one against Kamala, either."

• Haha 1

When voters in the survey were shown a hypothetical ballot that included independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Harris led Trump 42% to 38%, an advantage outside the margin of error. Kennedy, favored by 8% of voters in the poll, has yet to qualify for the ballot in many states ahead of the Nov. 5 election.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

:sickos:

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Hahahaha

FORTUNE.COM

But, Trump demonstrated “great courage” after being shot on July 13, the CEO added.

Golly Gee - what could've possibly prompted that?

WWW.CNBC.COM

Tesla reported a 7% decline in year-over-year automotive revenue for the second quarter, contributing to a drop in profit.

• stepee 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sicko 2
  • Hype 2

50 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Shapiro for Gaza.

Kelly for "inadequate" support for labor.

It’s amazing to me how every fucking cycle the left doesn’t realize that the Democratic Party is a coalition of varied interests and none of us get everything we want but when we don’t rally around a candidate we all get something we hate completely. Tired of this never ending cycle. And it’s not just because of young voters. Plenty of Gen X and even Boomers failing this basic check. 

• Sicko 1
  • Halal 5