Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

lmao

Right wingers are spreading rumors that Biden is actually dead or super sick and that's why he dropped out and he was medevac'd to Vegas yesterday (I have no idea why Vegas) :lol: 

Holy shit people are f'n insane

• Sad 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

lmao

Right wingers are spreading rumors that Biden is actually dead or super sick and that's why he dropped out and he was medevac'd to Vegas yesterday (I have no idea why Vegas) :lol: 

They cannot imagine someone giving up power.

• True 3

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

lmao

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

• Hype 1

Something funny just occured to me.

Has there ever been a bigger diverging path of VP candidates than 2020 with Harris vs. Pence?

One gets handed the nomination for president, the other gets his base chanting for his head and all but drummed out of the party....

• True 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1

Just now, Chairslinger said:

Something funny just occured to me.

Has there ever been a bigger diverging path of VP candidates than 2020 with Harris vs. Pence?

One gets handed the nomination for president, the other gets his base chanting for his head and all but drummed out of the party....

I mean, head chasing I think was new in general :P

23 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I hope for the VP pick they announce it via Text message and Press Release and cut out the press to make them cry

Do it via TikTok and YouTube live stream. 

• Sicko 1

32 minutes ago, stepee said:

I commit 5k right now to d1p if Kamala wins. It will be divided as one person wins a 2k computer bonus, then 3k will be over contest over a month.

In! I need a major computer upgrade :emo:

40 minutes ago, stepee said:

I commit 5k right now to d1p if Kamala wins. It will be divided as one person wins a 2k computer bonus, then 3k will be over contest over a month.

HARRIS YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

• Haha 1
  • Hype 3

Wait I didn't realize Kamala's primary personal residence is 5 miles from where I live, that would be a fucking nightmare with the Secret Service presence unless she pulls an Obama and never visits the house while she's in office. Now I'm office Team Coconut until she promises to do that. :nottalking:

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Breaking the rule because holy shit Trump pulled a John McCain picking Sarah Palin:

He’s got the charisma of a wet napkin.

That's phenomenally bad. Holy hell. 

5 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Breaking the rule because holy shit Trump pulled a John McCain picking Sarah Palin:

I am leaning heavily towards Shapiro.

In one move Kamala probably wins PA, making the math much harder for Trump, and all of a sudden there's only one old fart odd man out in this race and which puts more emphasis on Trump being old and Vance being a douche....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

No rizz, when conservatives start claiming innocuous stuff is being viewed as “racist” they are hiding really racist shit. 

• True 1