Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

The problem is Trump just spouts complete and total horseshit and he says it with conviction and confidence. Listening to Biden is painful and cringy. 

Look, I hate Trump with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, but Biden is not looking good tonight. He’s just not. He can barely get through these questions. 

Uh oh. Not looking good at all right now. It's really a shame Biden's voice is gone. 

That pause and kinda mumbling his way out was something he does a lot. He fortunately was saved by the administrator and got cut off. 

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Also Trump is saying nothing substantive. He might sound like he has more energy but he just keeps lying and saying broad things with no facts.

It’s frustrating, but that’s all it takes to win. 

• True 1

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yeah I agree with this. If Trump gets no pushback on facts then this isn't something Biden should have agreed to.

It both would have compensated for Biden sounding old by immediately calling out that Trump only sounds confident because he's spewing nonsense, and made Trump go fucking ripshit and increasingly deranged constantly being corrected. 

• Halal 1

Trump is an existential threat to the world. I would vote for a crazed shit eating masturbating hobo over Trump. If Biden fucks this up I’m going to lose my fucking mind. How did we end up in this fucking position. 

2 minutes ago, Best said:

Oh shit! Biden taking control now. 

It does feel like it's slowly going Biden now. This is a marathon, not a sprint, let's hope he keeps it up. Also Trump keep talking about all veterans hate Biden and everyone likes you. What a bad look.

• stepee 1
  • True 1