Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

This was from earlier today, lol. 

Response from Trump campaign senior advisor

@DJTFPHughes

: “We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention. To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

• Shocked 1

Well these fuckers better have a plan because whatever "side" you are on I think we can all agree that we are probably not going to be given a better pivot point than we just had.

The press had largely stopped harping on the story, I don't think that happens again.

Just now, Chairslinger said:

Well these fuckers better have a plan because whatever "side" you are on I think we can all agree that we are probably not going to be given a better pivot point than we just had.

The press had largely stopped harping on the story, I don't think that happens again.

The assassination attempt feels like it was months ago.

• True 1

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Do people feel momentum is actually building within the party to push Biden out?

Edit - and if he is pushed out, do you think he will also resign as President?

My take is the media took their attention away from it momentarily after the assassination attempt. It seemed like it could have faded away, but Democrats in Congress did not stop plotting to oust Biden and now it looks like the dam may burst. 

• True 1