Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

35 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Guys, please don’t attempt any drinking game tonight. There’s no “drink when X or Y does this” that won’t end in liver failure.

Take a shot whenever someone answers a question directly.

You won't even get the bottle open.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Biden never had a speaking problem till he got old. He was literally considered one of thr best “talkers” in congress for decades. All of a sudden when there’s obvious signs of decline, people start professing this “speaking problem”.

Trump is a worst candidate in every way, but that doesn’t mean we should ignore the obvious with Biden. 

You are truly the king of replying to people with side comments that have nothing to do with anything

So whats the trick here? let Trump bully the pulpit so he can ramble on and show how batshit lost he is… or do we need grampa Joe to try and talk over him and “win” the exchange with facts vs bluster…. this one feels like it should be a less is more scenario..spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5timechamp said:

So whats the trick here? let Trump bully the pulpit so he can ramble on and show how batshit lost he is… or do we need grampa Joe to try and talk over him and “win” the exchange with facts vs bluster…. this one feels like it should be a less is more scenario..spacer.png

Shouldn't get a lot of talking over each other at all since mics will be muted when its not their turn, so basically letting Trump act like an idiot is really the only way to play it.

The right won't shut up about Biden being on drugs... it's legit the dumbest fucking thing ever. Like, what even is the angle there?

Of all the dumb things to turn into a thing, why this? They really must think their audience is the dumbest bunch of dumb stupid idiots to ever exist. And hey, they're probably right.

It's dumb idiot news for dumb stupid idiots.

18 minutes ago, ort said:

The right won't shut up about Biden being on drugs... it's legit the dumbest fucking thing ever. Like, what even is the angle there?

Of all the dumb things to turn into a thing, why this? They really must think their audience is the dumbest bunch of dumb stupid idiots to ever exist. And hey, they're probably right.

Their audience thought a drug used to treat infestations would work on a viral illness. They're that fucking dumb.

Just now, TUFKAK said:

Their audience thought a drug used to treat infestations would work on a viral illness. They're that fucking dumb.

And it didn't even work for RFK's actual infestation.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

And it didn't even work for RFK's actual infestation.

lol

To be fair I have actually given it to patients before, but it was because, now wait for it, they were infested. Truly shocking revelation I know.

Hell, remember when some of the chuds legit used bleach like their god-emperor demanded? 

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

GOP can't decide if Biden is really the best debater on the planet or so low energy they need to pump him up with energy drinks or drugs.

All to lower expectations for Trump so if he doesn’t hit himself on the forehead with his mic he comes out a “winner”

1 hour ago, ort said:

It's projection. It's always projection. Them screaming 'Biden is going to be on drugs' is cover for the fact 45 is about to walk on stage loaded out of his mind like he has been for every debate he's ever done. 

7 minutes ago, TheShader said:

It's projection. It's always projection. Them screaming 'Biden is going to be on drugs' is cover for the fact 45 is about to walk on stage loaded out of his mind like he has been for every debate he's ever done. 

forbidden website because I don't have time to find these clips elsewhere

22 minutes ago, TheShader said:

"I don't snort cocaine, it's not my thing" - the guy with a suspiciously extra skip in his step as he states this. 

To me it’s just like way to announce to the entire world that you aren’t cool

1 minute ago, stepee said:

To me it’s just like way to announce to the entire world that you aren’t cool

They aren't cool because they do cocaine for the most boring of reasons: they have no personality without it. 45 would be boring as shit if he didn't hit 3 lines for breakfast. 

Have him debate while blasted out of his mind on LSD and I'll be impressed by the orange fart. 

2 minutes ago, TheShader said:

They aren't cool because they do cocaine for the most boring of reasons: they have no personality without it. 45 would be boring as shit if he didn't hit 3 lines for breakfast. 

Have him debate while blasted out of his mind on LSD and I'll be impressed by the orange fart. 

Ans I bet Donjr wouldn’t last an hour partying with my boy Hunter 

• True 1
  • Hype 1

If Biden says something a bit off, 😱he’s not fit. Trump says something insane and 🤭💪🫡

I doubt this debate is really going to matter much unless something insane happens like one of them peeing their pants on stage while mumbling incoherently. This isn’t likely since my guess is they both have diapers on. 

I hope Biden knocks it out of the park. 

I just really don't know if it's possible for Biden to formulate a "satisfying" response to any question involving inflation -- especially if it cites the cumulative inflation rate since his presidency began -- other than to highlight that Trump's policy plans would supercharge it.

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I just really don't know if it's possible for Biden to formulate a "satisfying" response to any question involving inflation -- especially if it cites the cumulative inflation rate since his presidency began -- other than to highlight that Trump's policy plans would supercharge it.

“Inflation began and grew at its highest rate under my predecessor thanks to his tariffs on steel and lumber” etc etc

24 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

If Biden says something a bit off, 😱he’s not fit. Trump says something insane and 🤭💪🫡

I doubt this debate is really going to matter much unless something insane happens like one of them peeing their pants on stage while mumbling incoherently. This isn’t likely since my guess is they both have diapers on. 

I hope Biden knocks it out of the park. 

It won’t move any needles. That’s for sure. 

41 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The best he can do is mention that the U.S. has the lowest inflation in the G20.

The running theme should be: Under me, America has had the strongest post-pandemic recovery in the developed world; under you, America had one of the worst responses to the pandemic in the developed world.

But I don’t see how this can move the needle if 34 felonies didn’t.

52 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Get angry and blame Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Biden's lost his voice 

Agreed, I think he needs a good drink of water but he sounds good as in not senile or anything. But his voice does sound gone. Talking fast because of the time limit. Inflation was indeed the first question, and thankfully Biden did mention that it was due to Trump's poor handling of the pandemic, which was good at least.