Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

2 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Trump spent a decent amount of time going after Republicans tonight, including Brian Kemp, who is very popular in GA, for not helping him overturn the 2020 election, sounds like another brilliant winning strategy. 

He also complained about his crowd size and tried to lie that they refused to let more people in while kamala had a packed house in the same place. 

Cuck is still gonna vote for Trump though. 

• Sicko Sherman 1

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

POV: you’re a recliner and this is the last thing you see before you end up at the dump

I applaud your accurate usage of POV, a feat beyond most instagrammers.

• Haha 2
  • True 1

Byron Donalds' keeps saying it doesn't matter about trumps comments on race then repeats the same attack and Stephanopoulos is like incredulous, "you say it doesn't matter then you immediately repeat the slur." 

This is actually a pretty wild exchange for a morning show. Byron Donalds is a lunatic. 

3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Somebody wake Merrick Garland up

Maybe keeping the Trump-appointed Republican head of the FBI wasn't such a good idea either.

• True 2

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

There's a very real chance that a single swing state will stop the count or some other shenanigans and swing the election. The question is what happens in that scenario.

SCOTUS rocket docket, then the question is does the Biden admin just roll over for it.

The thing with the de-certification scheme is that it's been tried already, and has failed in court. In order for their refusal to certify to stand, they have to prove in court they have evidence, and that's one thing that MAGAts have failed to do time and time again.

APNEWS.COM

The program will kick off with events this week in Arizona, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign on Sunday is launching “Republicans for Harris” as she looks to win over Republican voters put off by Donald Trump’s candidacy.

The program will be a “campaign within a campaign,” according to Harris’ team, using well-known Republicans to activate their networks, with a particular emphasis on primary voters who backed former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley. 

Weatherford is a former chief of staff to former Rep. Adam Kinzinger: “As a proud conservative, I never thought I’d be endorsing a Democrat for President. But, I know Vice President Harris will defend our democracy and ensure Donald Trump never returns to the White House.”

• stepee 2
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

14 minutes ago, Reputator said:
APNEWS.COM

The program will kick off with events this week in Arizona, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Great how she's sprinting to hit every possible angle. Even if this mostly just convinces Republicans to write in Liz Cheney instead of voting for Trump that'd be huge if it happens in the right states.

• stepee 1

6 hours ago, Jason said:

the fuck is wrong with the media

SLATE.COM

His biggest donor once said women’s suffrage was bad for America. Let’s check the evidence.

I'm sure Vox working on "Before we dismiss the Jewish Question, shouldn't we find the answer?".  I will never understand the trolling think piece, but that's why I'm not a fancy pants writer.