Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Yup - I was just about to post this as well, especially the the sexual assault/harassment issue involving the aide.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The plea comes as all eyes move to who Harris will name as her presidential pick

Pelosi is supposedly favoring the selection of Walz.

I haven’t read a single story that explains what Shapiro did wrong.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I haven’t read a single story that explains what Shapiro did wrong.

He didn't have to do anything wrong—the fact that his office "paid" to "coverup" (settle) an SA allegation is very easy to make into soundbites and sell. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

58 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Someone dug up some old Trump on Capital Hill video that clearly shows he’s not a racist. Encouraging people not to share

You know, it might not be dementia afterall. The more I see the more I think he was always like this.

• True 2

19 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Harris reportedly met with Mayor Pete for an hour and a half this afternoon.

@CheeTo

I can't see this happening, but either way Pete is staying in the White House. I could see him being Secretary of State.

• True 1
  • Halal 2

It would be very funny - and poetic - if they just continued to rotate him through Cabinet positions, because he's reliably capable but also way too blatant with his ambition to take totally seriously.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chris- said:

It would be very funny - and poetic - if they just continued to rotate him through Cabinet positions, because he's reliably capable but also way too blatant with his ambition to take totally seriously.

I don't think it's that underlined part. I just think the country isn't ready for him. He's MASSIVELY popular with the base but I don't think he'd have a lot of general electorate appeal, mostly out of homophobia.

Just now, Reputator said:

I don't think it's that underlined part. I just think the country isn't ready for him. He's MASSIVELY popular with the base but I don't think he'd have a lot of general electorate appeal, mostly out of homophobia.

I don't think it's an electoral impediment, I just think it makes the idea of treating him as a rotating Cabinet secretary even funnier.

6 minutes ago, Reputator said:

You basing this off data? Or just vibes

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Didn't take long

WWW.THREADS.NET

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...

453699728-1989846484778572-6040287820766

This dipshit looks like every cheap polo-wearing, truck-driving, can’t  grow a beard-ing Chevrolet car salesman in the greater metro area of every city of consequence in the Great Lakes region. Just, incredibly mid energy.

26 minutes ago, Chris- said:

The John Edwards that could

14 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Pete would make an excellent Secretary of State.

Buttigieg, not Davidson.

Why would Pete Davidson want to be SOS? He’s already the King of Staten Island.

• True 2

26 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Pete would make an excellent Secretary of State.

Buttigieg, not Davidson.

I don't know, Pete Davidson got Kanye West to call Charlamagne and say "My wife is out here fucking a white boy with a 10-inch penis! And you won't help me!".  I feel like that has to qualify him for something, ambassador to Peru or something.

• True 1

20 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I don't know, Pete Davidson got Kanye West to call Charlamagne and say "My wife is out here fucking a white boy with a 10-inch penis! And you won't help me!".  I feel like that has to qualify him for something, ambassador to Peru or something.

spacer.pngSecretary of partying down

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

40 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Biden is reportedly favoring Shapiro (for the obvious reason of potentially "securing" PA), but would be totally cool with Walz.

I think securing PA is the priority. I personally think Buttigieg is growing some cult of personality hype behind him though and would be a good pick.