Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The man who fatally shot two protesters apparently isn’t impressed with Trump’s record on guns.

Conservatives are turning against him and I love it. Broski didn’t realize how cults work lololol

*He’s not voting for Trump because Trump isn’t “unwaivering” on the second amendment or whatever lol

• Confused 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sicko Sherman 1

Reporter: Vance compared you to a really bad impression of Obama

Shapiro: Barack Obama was probably our most gifted orator of my time, so that’s kind of a weird insult. I’ll say this about JD Vance: it’s really hard being honest with the American people when you’re not being honest with yourself. He is the most inorganic candidate I think I have ever seen. He doesn’t know what he believes, and that is why it is impossible for him to articulate a coherent message to the American people—because he doesn’t believe it. This guy is not exactly off to a good start. It is clear that Trump really has buyer’s remorse. So, if he wants to sling insults in my direction, which I’m not even sure is an insult, let him do it. Bring it on. I’ll be ready for whatever JD Vance throws my direction.

lol...

• Shocked 1
  • Sicko Sherman 2
  • Hype 2

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Shapiro: Barack Obama was probably our most gifted orator of my time, so that’s kind of a weird insult. I’ll say this about JD Vance: it’s really hard being honest with the American people when you’re not being honest with yourself. He is the most inorganic candidate I think I have ever seen. He doesn’t know what he believes, and that is why it is impossible for him to articulate a coherent message to the American people—because he doesn’t believe it. This guy is not exactly off to a good start. It is clear that Trump really has buyer’s remorse. So, if he wants to sling insults in my direction, which I’m not even sure is an insult, let him do it. Bring it on. I’ll be ready for whatever JD Vance throws my direction.

lol...

wow so mean

6 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

lol...

As the saying goes, one nice thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to try keep your stories straight....

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

lol...

Okay I've changed my mind. Pick this guy.

WWW.THREADS.NET

Reporter: Vance compared you to a really bad impression of Obama Shapiro: Obama was probably our most gifted orator of my time, so that’s kind of a weird insult. I’ll say this about Vance: it’s...

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

22 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The media is starting to pick up  a few stories about Shapiro's past (notably the sexual assault/harassment settlement within his office, as well as past comments on the Middle-East). I really hope it's not him.

Yup - I was just about to post this as well, especially the the sexual assault/harassment issue involving the aide.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The plea comes as all eyes move to who Harris will name as her presidential pick

A nonpartisan organization dedicated to preventing sexual harassment in the workplace and protecting survivors has called for Vice President Kamala Harris not to name Josh Shapiro as her running mate for the 2024 presidential election, after claiming the governor of Pennsylvania failed to prevent sexual harassment in his office.

Emma Davidson Tibbs, director of the National Women’s Defense League, said in a statement: “Governor Shapiro’s office should have done a better job preventing sexual harassment happening in his own office by former cabinet secretary Mike Vereb.”

She continued, “including protecting the survivor who bravely came forward, ensuring that any other potential survivors felt safe in speaking up, and ensuring the harasser didn’t have the opportunity to do further harm after the complaint.”

Vereb, a top aide, and close ally to Shapiro, resigned abruptly in September 2023, three weeks after Shapiro’s administration quietly agreed to pay a settlement of $295,000, after an office employee accused Vereb of repeatedly making sexual advances toward her, as well as making inappropriate remarks about her, other members of staff and a female state senator.

Pelosi is supposedly favoring the selection of Walz.

• Sicko Sherman 1

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

lol...

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• Sicko 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

The media is starting to pick up  a few stories about Shapiro's past (notably the sexual assault/harassment settlement within his office, as well as past comments on the Middle-East). I really hope it's not him.

I agree to go with someone else, but it's a bit funny how that's supposed to be a turn off for voters when the other guy is Trump.

• True 2
  • Halal 1

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

I won't deny that Woody Harrelson isn't a dipshit.  But he's done a hell of a lot more good for this country in the form of Zombieland, True Detective, and other stuff than JD Vance. 

Also George Clooney spent a chunk of his childhood in my town too, just not the same school. 

22 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I won't deny that Woody Harrelson isn't a dipshit.  But he's done a hell of a lot more good for this country in the form of Zombieland, True Detective, and other stuff than JD Vance. 

Also George Clooney spent a chunk of his childhood in my town too, just not the same school. 

yeah I like him as an actor just fine.

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The man who fatally shot two protesters apparently isn’t impressed with Trump’s record on guns.

Conservatives are turning against him and I love it. Broski didn’t realize how cults work lololol

*He’s not voting for Trump because Trump isn’t “unwaivering” on the second amendment or whatever lol

Didn't take long

WWW.THREADS.NET

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

453699728-1989846484778572-6040287820766

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Didn't take long

WWW.THREADS.NET

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

453699728-1989846484778572-6040287820766

Alpha male energy

6 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Don't know how reliable this is, but there's this

Not reliable in the least :p

And I was wondering when it would get posted here :p

The video is from the Philadelphia Democrats and the footage is from a rally last week which is being used to promote/encourage the selection of Shapiro.

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/local_news/labor-and-elected-leaders-rally-in-northeast-philly-for-harris-and-shapiro/article_a2eaf311-b707-5349-91e9-144c87a70b5c.html

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Not reliable in the least :p

And I was wondering when it would get posted here :p

The video is from the Philadelphia Democrats and the footage is from a rally last week to promote/encourage the selection of Shapiro.

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/local_news/labor-and-elected-leaders-rally-in-northeast-philly-for-harris-and-shapiro/article_a2eaf311-b707-5349-91e9-144c87a70b5c.html

Ah, a friend texted it to me a few minutes ago.

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I mean on the other side you have a child molester and a couch rapist

• True 1