Rock the Vote '24: update (08/27) - 200+ former GOP staffers endorse Harris

The DEI racist bullshit is so misguided too because it brings into question record - at which you can easily make the case of Harris over Trump - she has a rock solid career in politics across many levels versus Trump who only has ever been in one position of power and then hella people died 

• Halal 1

21 minutes ago, stepee said:

The DEI racist bullshit is so misguided too because it brings into question record - at which you can easily make the case of Harris over Trump - she has a rock solid career in politics across many levels versus Trump who only has ever been in one position of power and then hella people died 

But have you considered that she laughs??

5 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

It definitely is ancient history and it doesn't matter in this scenario but during the 2020 primary I was much more for Sanders and Warren compared to Harris. The right never had to create attacks against her before because she never became the nominee but during the primary the progressives on the left had serious concerns about her stances on a couple of topics and attacked her for her record as DA (rightfully so). But when the other candidate is a convicted felon, I'd lean into it now. Those concerns remain, but I think 4 years serving under Biden have hopefully changed her views on some things because he ended up being way more progressive than I expected and I didn't like him in the 2020 primary either for being a typical centrist Democrat but that wasn't his presidency.

I was liking Inslee (his climate positions, Warren and Sanders and ended up pro-Sanders once it came voting time. Biden wasn't an exciting win during the primaries although I was crazy excited when he finally won the general election.

But he outdid all my expectations as president, especially with a split Congress. I've started to get sassy with people on Reset because how many years have we complained that we're not tackling infrastructure? Or that we needed to finally ambitiously tackle climate change? Or that Medicare needed to negotiate down drug prices already? Or that we needed to forgive student loan debt? Or that it needed to be easier to unionize? Or that we need to protect gay marriage rights via legislation? Or that Congress has helped the USPS bleed money and needed to correct it?

Shit gets tackled and some people just move onto the next thing or pretend none of this mattered. Then wtf were we bringing it up 10, 15, 20 years ago if nothing mattered or it's not a big deal? Some people just wanted to complain about what Democrats should do, moving on from issue to issue to air grievances, instead of state what they want and then actually notice when it gets done.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

WTF

• Hype 1

9 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

With third and fourth wave feminism it's weird that more men are not fucking couches.

I think everyone has been fucking their couches for a long time now but it’s a problem that it’s being called out in the mainstream 

• True 1

18 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think everyone has been fucking their couches for a long time now but it’s a problem that it’s being called out in the mainstream 

Main reason why they want to fuck the asshole so much. Everyday they have to look at, teased, no, tempted by the beautiful sexy ass cracks on them couch cushions 

Temptation Island Sleeping GIF by RTL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Main reason why they want to fuck the asshole so much. Everyday they have to look at, teased, no, tempted by the beautiful sexy ass cracks on them couch cushions 

That's why we have to go back to an era where we cover up these couch cracks with a plastic cover.

• True 1

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

That's why we have to go back to an era where we cover up these couch cracks with a plastic cover.

Artificial contraception is definitely a turnoff to the tradcath freaks. 

36 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

With third and fourth wave feminism it's weird that more men are not fucking couches.

Men who can’t get laid “because feminism” aren’t getting laid if feminism vanishes immediately and forever. 

• True 4

11 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Men who can’t get laid “because feminism” aren’t getting laid if feminism vanishes immediately and forever. 

It's okay though, everyone has a couch.  It can't catch the woke mind virus, just random change and stale Cheetos

57 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Fox News Poll

Michigan 🟦 Harris 49% 🟥 Trump 49%

Minnesota 🟦 Harris 52% 🟥 Trump 46%

Pennsylvania 🟦 Harris 49% 🟥 Trump 49%

Wisconsin 🟥 Trump 50% 🟦 Harris 49%

Trump is raging and I love it!

The couch thing came just at the right time when they were building the "Vance is creepy story" with his takes on women.  The couch joke dropped and was able to fit right in the rest of it, like a latex glove between a couple cushions.

• stepee 1
  • Haha 2