Rock the Vote '24: update (08/27) - 200+ former GOP staffers endorse Harris

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

God, the man is unwell in more ways than one.

That was absolutely hilarious.  🤣 

Edit: I'm responding to the video in your post. 

Chart showing results of a poll comparing Biden vs Trump and Harris vs Trump 

Vice President Kamala Harris is significantly more popular among America’s youngest voters [ 18- to 34-year-olds] than President Biden, a new Axios/Generation Lab poll shows. 

45% of young people say they have an extremely or somewhat favorable opinion of Harris.

33% say the same for Biden, along with 34% for Trump.

8 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

"Especially any female" "That's not how it's supposed to be"

What in the actual hell? Apparently it's a resurfaced video, but when did he say that and wtf? 

“F*** women, or F*** over women, that’s what I say-  been practicing it all my life!

A woman’s place isn’t the White House, it’s a kitchen or my bed, I’m I right or I’m I right!”

General Election Poll

Harris 44% (+1) Trump 43% Kennedy 5%

Last poll vs Biden - Trump +5 NYT A+ - 1142 LV - 7/22-24

Head to head its Trump 48 Harris 47 

Biden was down 6 points 43 to 49 in the last head to head.

"The poll also shows a return to more familiar demographic patterns. Harris leads by 21 points among 18-29 year olds, but trails among seniors. She gets 68% of the major party vote among nonwhite voters, making up about half of Biden's underperformance so far this year"

Nate Cohn the NYTs Polls guy also had this to say about the younger voters in this poll.

"It's actually the most Republican set of young voters we've had this year by party registration/party ID"

GTWtBS8WAAAnWDf?format=jpg&name=largeGTWtBS7XMAA1oqm?format=jpg&name=small

Originally in this article:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

In a survey taken after President Biden stepped aside, Donald Trump and Kamala Harris are locked in a tight race separated by a single percentage point among likely voters.

They quickly edited it out without leaving a note about having done so.

https://archive.is/YGyKm

And NYT had previously reported on her themselves!

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

San Jose, Calif, police charge Anna Ayala, who said she found a finger in her chili at Wendy's restaurant, with attempted larceny in what they are calling hoax against fast-food chain; police affidavit shows that Ayala has filed at least 13 civil actions in California and Nevada involving her or her children, at times settling cases for a cash payout before going to trial; her photo (M)
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The severed finger that a woman claimed to have found in a bowl of Wendy's chili in March belongs to a Nevada man who is an associate of the woman's husband, the police in San Jose, Calif., said yesterday. Police Chief Rob Davis said the man lost a finger in an industrial accident in December. Chief Davis declined to give other details, including the person's name, whether he was considered a suspect in the attempted...
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

A state court judge sentenced a Las Vegas couple who admitted to planting a severed human finger in a bowl of Wendy's chili to lengthy prison terms Wednesday. The couple, Anna Ayala and Jaime Placencia, pleaded guilty in September to planting the finger as part of an extortion scheme. Their story received heavy news coverage and briefly threatened a public relations nightmare for the fast food chain.

• Guillotine 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

IHEWLiV.png

Audition time!

I don't believe it'll be Whitmer.  Honestly the best choices are probably Kelly, Cooper, Shapiro, and Beshear.  And I honestly don't know if Shapiro being Jewish is a detriment to the campaign or not, Gore did okay with Lieberman running with him.

7 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I don't believe it'll be Whitmer.  Honestly the best choices are probably Kelly, Cooper, Shapiro, and Beshear.  And I honestly don't know if Shapiro being Jewish is a detriment to the campaign or not, Gore did okay with Lieberman running with him.

There’s more people more ok with being openly antisemitic with the war going on now

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

In a survey taken after President Biden stepped aside, Donald Trump and Kamala Harris are locked in a tight race separated by a single percentage point among likely voters.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

San Jose, Calif, police charge Anna Ayala, who said she found a finger in her chili at Wendy's restaurant, with attempted larceny in what they are calling hoax against fast-food chain; police affidavit shows that Ayala has filed at least 13 civil actions in California and Nevada involving her or her children, at times settling cases for a cash payout before going to trial; her photo (M)
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The severed finger that a woman claimed to have found in a bowl of Wendy's chili in March belongs to a Nevada man who is an associate of the woman's husband, the police in San Jose, Calif., said yesterday. Police Chief Rob Davis said the man lost a finger in an industrial accident in December. Chief Davis declined to give other details, including the person's name, whether he was considered a suspect in the attempted...
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

A state court judge sentenced a Las Vegas couple who admitted to planting a severed human finger in a bowl of Wendy's chili to lengthy prison terms Wednesday. The couple, Anna Ayala and Jaime Placencia, pleaded guilty in September to planting the finger as part of an extortion scheme. Their story received heavy news coverage and briefly threatened a public relations nightmare for the fast food chain.

Jesus Christ!

All of the pro Trump propaganda accounts on tik tok are hammering two messages…

1. it’s some hot chick condescendingly scolding everyone for only voting for Kamala just because she’s a woman and is black

2. This is undemocratic and she was just put in place by the elites and how dare they thrust her on us without letting the people decide

17 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There’s more people more ok with being openly antisemitic with the war going on now

This country will never be able to have an honest discussion about Israel. It is funny that people keep trying, though.

Just now, ort said:

1. it’s some hot chick condescendingly scolding everyone for only voting for Kamala just because she’s a woman and is black

2. This is undemocratic and she was just put in place by the elites and how dare they thrust her on us without letting the people decide

I am happy to have the elites decide for me. Let's put it back to the way it was originally and abolish primaries. Smoke filled rooms, PLEASE!

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If by "okay" you mean, "He lost" sure...

Won the popular vote by a hair, Bush wasn’t as hated at that time.  I feel like it needs to be the most white bread guy possible for the ticket, it just doesn’t feel great to say.

11 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Jesus Christ!

They finally added a note but it seems very obvious that they had no intention of doing so until people didn't drop it after the ninja edit.

image.png

Ah yes, "we learned".

• Guillotine 1
  • Halal 1

14 minutes ago, ort said:

Its democratic because they are able to vote against it if they want lol - concern trolling is so annoying 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

San Jose, Calif, police charge Anna Ayala, who said she found a finger in her chili at Wendy's restaurant, with attempted larceny in what they are calling hoax against fast-food chain; police affidavit shows that Ayala has filed at least 13 civil actions in California and Nevada involving her or her children, at times settling cases for a cash payout before going to trial...
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The severed finger that a woman claimed to have found in a bowl of Wendy's chili in March belongs to a Nevada man who is an associate of the woman's husband, the police in San Jose, Calif., said yesterday. Police Chief Rob Davis said the man lost a finger in an industrial accident in December. Chief Davis declined to give other details, including the person's...
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

A state court judge sentenced a Las Vegas couple who admitted to planting a severed human finger in a bowl of Wendy's chili to lengthy prison terms Wednesday. The couple, Anna Ayala and Jaime Placencia, pleaded guilty in September to planting the finger as part of an extortion scheme. Their story received heavy news coverage and briefly threatened a public...

Holy shit, SHE was the one who did that? I remember that story!

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Its democratic because they are able to vote against it if they want lol - concern trolling is so annoying 

It's Democratic because, granted most people don't think about it this way too much, her name was on the ticket!

There is a reason they call it the Biden/Harris ticket or the Trump/Vance ticket!

I think people mostly think of it as voting for president, but when you vote you are voting for both. You would think that would be especially apparent in this year's election where it was an 81 year old vs. a 78 year old for most of it.

People voted for Kamala as VP, and she could have been president in the snap of a finger if something had happened to Joe the past 4 years.

This argument only really makes sense if the Dems had went with an open convention and went with a total rando.

• True 2