Rock the Vote '24: update (08/27) - 200+ former GOP staffers endorse Harris

8 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

However, Dem govs are solidly behind Biden after meeting.

"Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz after 24 Democratic governors’ meeting with President Biden: “The governors have his back.”"

Well maybe, lol.

GRm9eDQWgAAB-NM?format=jpg&name=large

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I’d definitely suggest everyone start working on conditioning and vo2 max personally.

I'm at 51, which for my age is pretty good I guess. Most of Ya'llqaeda hasn't run in 20+ years and would be lucky to make it 10 yards without being out of breath. 

8 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Doesn’t Whitmer, Buttigieg or Klobuchar actually have a much better chance of winning?

The only positive that would come out of running this asshole would be that she might throw a stapler at Trump during a debate.

All of you guys need to take a deep breath and step away from ther computer for a couple of days. Go out and get some air for god's sake. Whatver happens is gonna happen. All we can do is live our lives the best way we can. This doom scrolling isn't helping anyone.

• stepee 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • True 3
  • Halal 4
  • Hugs 1

The Biden admin is playing right into Trump's narrative.

I just hope if he bails it blows back on Trump.

I want gloves off Kamala. Call him a Groomer, a Pedophile. Use Epstein and all the countless other examples. Call him a Rapist and a Felon. She's a prosecutor. Go after him. Do it in a debate, do it to his face.

32 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I just game back from the gym feeling strong! Ready to work the railroads!

I really do think people struggling emotionally with everything, it doesn’t make everything go away, but I think exercise does help with balancing your emotions and anxiety and any doc would tell you the same. Also you can just kinda grunt and burn out all that anger and frustration.

• Halal 1

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

I still really don't understand the "Kamala is unlikable" thing. Well, you know who is more unlikable? Donald Trump.

Hilary Clinton.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Is not voting for her better than having Trump win? This is really nonsense thinking.

I'll absolutely vote for her, so will virtually everyone in this thread and anyone who was going to vote for Biden - anyone who was going to vote Biden that wouldn't vote Harris is a made up individual. The issue is the idiots in swing states.

• True 1

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I will say, the biggest benefit of a Harris presidency, besides, ya know, no second Trump term, is we'd get more Maya Rudolf on SNL :p 

Plus my writing partner will get to do more of her "drunk Kamala" bits on Instagram.

• Hype 2

46 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I still really don't understand the "Kamala is unlikable" thing. Well, you know who is more unlikable? Donald Trump.

Is not voting for her better than having Trump win? This is really nonsense thinking.

Men don't like woman leaders, and a decent chunk of white women don't like woman leaders. Yes, yes, "not all" men, but it's a pretty solid truth. 

• True 2

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

I want a Kamala presidency so we can finally find out what can be, unburdened by what has been.

Bro thinks he fell out of a coconut tree.

• Shocked 1

55 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I'm ok with Kamala, I even gave to her campaigns. I just don't like that they doing Biden dirty.

They did him dirty by trying to hide his cognitive state and then sending him to get eaten in the debate, not by realizing he probably can’t do four more years. 

I certainly think Kamala isn’t a great candidate, but she’s miles better than Trump or Biden, imo. Just not sure she can win it either. 

• True 2

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The president’s opening remark to a group of key Democratic leaders — that he was in the race to stay — chilled any talk of his withdrawal, participants said.

Said he needs to work less, sleep more, and fewer events after 8pm,lol....

This is not a great look at all. 

“I can do the job part time!” Isn’t confidence inspiring. 

• True 1

34 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The president’s opening remark to a group of key Democratic leaders — that he was in the race to stay — chilled any talk of his withdrawal, participants said.

Said he needs to work less, sleep more, and fewer events after 8pm,lol....

Sounds like anyone working 2nd or 3rd shift trying to get to days. Dude saw Obama age 20 years in 8, and then said....yea that's what I want. 

53 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

This is not a great look at all. 

“I can do the job part time!” Isn’t confidence inspiring. 

And yet “part time president” and smart capable people keeping things rolling along is still a thousand times better than “complete maniac with no functioning brain cells left actively trying to dismantle the country and move it towards fascism”  

• True 1

12 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

My only complaint about Kamala is that I’ll find the potential future President hot in a “yell at me and call me a dirty boy” kind of way.

But would you say she's a smokeshow? 

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

All of you guys need to take a deep breath and step away from ther computer for a couple of days. Go out and get some air for god's sake. Whatver happens is gonna happen. All we can do is live our lives the best way we can. This doom scrolling isn't helping anyone.

I need to step away from this website for a while.  Today is July 4th, and I'm convinced that by this time next year, America will be turned into Dumbfuckistan.