I’m dead inside

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Brian said:

Y’all need to make the fuck up right now. You guys are alive within each other.  

Season 3 Flirting GIF by The Office

Nah has nothing to do with Best. My life is just in a bad place right now. That piece of crap is the last thing I’m concerned about right this moment. 

• Hugs 3

14 hours ago, Biggie said:

Nah has nothing to do with Best. My life is just in a bad place right now. That piece of crap is the last thing I’m concerned about right this moment. 

It's amazing how upset you got over absolutely nothing. You are borderline psychotic. Get the help you heed and fast. 

I won't let you continue to talk shit about me. All I did was call you out as being a troll on here and you absolutely are. I'm not sure why you're surprised by this? You enter gaming threads where you have no interest in playing them and just shit on the game and offer nothing else. You're 56 yrs old lol. Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

It's amazing how upset you got over absolutely nothing. You are borderline psychotic. Get the help you heed and fast. 

I won't let you continue to talk shit about me. All I did was call you out as being a troll on here and you absolutely are. I'm not sure why you're surprised by this? You enter gaming threads where you have no interest in playing them and just shit on the game and offer nothing else. You're 56 yrs old lol. Jesus. 

Fuck off and die you narcissist piece of crap.  

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

And that doesn't explain me in any way lol. Proof in point is me helping you over the years buying games and being kind to you. 

I called you a troll, which you are, and then you had a mental breakdown.

I honestly hope you get better because you were my buddy but I honestly have no idea wtf happened. You are struggling right now so I'll respect you and leave you alone. But the way you are behaving towards me is completely unfair.