RKGK (Rakugaki) | Hi-Fi Rush Meets Jet Set Radio? | Coming May 22, 2024

The city is your canvas. Join the rebellious Valah and her RKGK crew to free the neo-brutalist Cap City from evil B Corp’s control. Collect secret treasures, find hidden paths, and light up the cold and grey concrete with your graffiti.

How fast can you go? Chain together jumps, dashes, glides, and grinds. Reach the perfect flow state in Defacer mode – where Valah’s world becomes her animated wonderland. Master routes and speed through levels as you take down Mr. Buff’s cronies with style.

Break through enemies, overload your senses, and take back control. Use Valah’s paint abilities for stylish traversal, chaotic mayhem, and leaving your vibrant mark on every corner of Cap City.

Channel your power through art and resist Mr. Buff’s mind-controlling technology. Restore freedom to the citizens of Cap City and test your abilities against the B Corp minions. Valah’s creativity and imagination is the spark to guide you through a dark, controlling world.

Color is power. Graffiti is resistance. Use art as the ultimate expression to speak for the underdog and light up the world. With plenty of paint and cosmetic customization options, Valah can reclaim her city and look great doing it.

RKGK / Rakugaki and Wabisabi are proud to be a part of Riot Games' Underrepresented Founders program, working together to help increase diversity in game development.

spacer.png

ss_ea0307a0891f5fce2cbeb9c041459a1881de0

ss_f9b9f9e92dee1d3a3a37653ed0d08992a55f2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to RKGK (Rakugaki) | Hi-Fi Rush Meets Jet Set Radio? | Coming May 22, 2024
  • 3 weeks later...

At the third stage of the last boss now and unfortunately I can confirm that this game sticks to the tried and true platformer trope of having a completely ridiculous difficulty spike of a final boss. Fucking hate that but what can you do, more games have that issue than don’t.

Yeah really fucking stupid boss. I’ll have to try again later while watching a movie or smtn to make it less painful trying any more. What a way to ruin the lasting impression of your game.

It’s fucking grueling in the most ridiculous way that the rest of the game just isn’t. Makes no sense.

• Sad 1

Oy the final phase I guess has multiple phases of its own so checkpoints don’t help here. It’s really fucking obscene. Like bullet hell while trying to 3d platform and move the camera around and fight enemy’s that also explode and most of the ground will kill you. It’s really an outrageous design that seems like it’s actually just supposed to stop you from beating it? I don’t get it. I saw someone on Steam mention it’s harder than any Dark Souls boss so it’s not just me. Might need them to patch it. 

Man talk about blowing it at the last minute with a forced error. 

I actually think I’m okay at playing this game too. I’m better at platformers and give it more of a shot than other genres but holy fuck the amount of attacks coming at you from all directions at once is next level.

STEAMCOMMUNITY.COM

I simply cannot keep up with the attacks in the final phases. It’s too long and too much happening at once while trying to pan the camera so you can see all the attacks around you. Nothing else in the game is...

Once they honor my request I will resume the game and complete it. I can’t fuck with that anymore.