EA Sports College Football 25 | Out NOW! (Reviews From OpenCritic Posted / 88 Metascore)

Keyser_Soze

6 hours ago, Biggie said:

So I was going with PS5 but Series X says 4K ultra hd, something called HDR 10, ray tracing, and 60fps. Is this the way to go? I need tech people’s help. 

@stepee

@Mr.Vic20

@Keyser_Soze

@AbsolutSurgen

Will the PS5 version offer everything in the Series X version?

It’s an EA sports game, I would expect them to be near identical. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
WWW.IGN.COM

EA Sports has revealed a ton of new information on the highly anticipated College Football 25, including confirmation of the removal of one notable feature in Road to Glory and how NIL will be implemented.

Dynasty Mode, meanwhile, will return largely intact, though players will not be able to export draft classes from College Football 25 into Madden NFL Football 25. While EA did not explain why the feature was removed, College Football 25 is notable for being the first in the series to use real-world student-athletes.

tongue thumbs down GIF

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

This is next-gen only @Best 

It looks phenomenal but I just don't enjoy football games. My problem with them is that it's nearly impossible to play good defense. But that's probably a me problem rather than the games. The last football game I bought was NFL 2K5. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Current gen only huh? I’ll definitely have to check out how it looks though I’m not a college football guy! Let me know if it looks improved over Madden.

Yeah I’m kinda shocked cause EA usually puts their games on last Gen because they want every dollar. Madden will still be on PS4 and Xbox One though. 

• True 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yeah I’m kinda shocked cause EA usually puts their games on last Gen because they want every dollar. Madden will still be on PS4 and Xbox One though. 

In order for that to happen the last gen version has to exist first. There was no NCAA game on last gen consoles so it actually makes sense it is next gen only.

• True 1

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

In order for that to happen the last gen version has to exist first. There was no NCAA game on last gen consoles so it actually makes sense it is next gen only.

Oh okay. Well any how I can’t wait to play it. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Nah it’s gonna be legit

It's EA...they haven't made a great sports games in years. I checked the reviews for past Madden games and they are 7/10 type games. 

Except the NCAA games have NEVER felt like Madden. They've always felt like their own thing and this seems to be doing the same thing while adding things Madden doesn't have like the wear and tear system among a bunch of other improvements. This is better than Madden.

• True 2

1 hour ago, Best said:

It's EA...they haven't made a great sports games in years. I checked the reviews for past Madden games and they are 7/10 type games. 

59 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Madden with college teams.

Strong words for dudes who enjoy Ubisoft games. 

• True 2