EA Sports College Football 25 | Out NOW! (Reviews From OpenCritic Posted / 88 Metascore)

Keyser_Soze

Hmm I actually haven't played this since the patch hit and I'm actually noticing a lot of big changes.

1. They must have adjusted the AI logic overall. First thing I noticed during the option practice drill, this one was always a gimmie because the AI would take bad pursuit routes on one of the option plays and it was an automatic TD every time. Now they actually tackle the guy.

2. They changed Virginia's playbook. There are a lot of different plays here especially the read option runs. But a lot of different passing formations too which leads to

3. These new passing formations make it possible to pass to other players than just two guys (well previously I could only pass to one or two guys)

4. They must have fixed the pass protection. I gave up an assload of sacks but now sometimes your offensive line will create a nice pocket you can step up in. With this in mind now receivers have enough time to get open on crossing routes. It's pretty amazing now I can stand in the pocket and throw a pass to a guy crossing the field, you can even take advantage of the throw meter thing and lead the pass to an open spot. This was previously impossible, at least with my team. :p

So I'm nearing the end of Rufus Remington's career. I think we were ranked in the top 6 but lost a close game to North Carolina and dropped down to like 16 but then beat Virginia Tech the next week. I didn't think we would make the playoffs but I ended up getting in and we have to play Washington.

Now the real question is should I try to save scum this so I make my way to the national championship or not. 🤔 (I did play some of the game, almost near the end but there was some unbelievable BS - like I threw a pass that kind of floated when I got hit but somehow there was a guy behind my player that ran forward and intercepted the ball. Another time they called it a fumble so I quit out. It was stupid :p )

And once I finish this I kind of want to do a new player. Maybe make @stepee as a runningback or something.

• stepee 1

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So I'm nearing the end of Rufus Remington's career. I think we were ranked in the top 6 but lost a close game to North Carolina and dropped down to like 16 but then beat Virginia Tech the next week. I didn't think we would make the playoffs but I ended up getting in and we have to play Washington.

Now the real question is should I try to save scum this so I make my way to the national championship or not. 🤔 (I did play some of the game, almost near the end but there was some unbelievable BS - like I threw a pass that kind of floated when I got hit but somehow there was a guy behind my player that ran forward and intercepted the ball. Another time they called it a fumble so I quit out. It was stupid :p )

And once I finish this I kind of want to do a new player. Maybe make @stepee as a runningback or something.

I never save scum. I just take the end result whatever that is. I feel like it’s tainted if I don’t earn it legit. Kinda silly for a single player Dynasty but that’s how I’m built. 

22 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I never save scum. I just take the end result whatever that is. I feel like it’s tainted if I don’t earn it legit. Kinda silly for a single player Dynasty but that’s how I’m built. 

I think in this case I just want to see past the first round and then will be satisfied with whatever happens after. I generally do take the result (like I mentioned I was fine with taking that loss above)