EA Sports College Football 25 | Out NOW! (Reviews From OpenCritic Posted / 88 Metascore)

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

God I love NCAA football. I really hope that Madden 25 represents this type of video game football fun. 

That would be dope. I'm more of an NFL guy and always thought NFL 2K5 was the best ever.

Anyway, since these are two different teams making them, I wouldn't get your hopes up. 

Thankfully you don't have to buy it!

• Halal 1

On 7/29/2024 at 11:36 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Gotta go up against UNRANKED Alabama in the second game of the season. Guess they suck now without Saban. :p

I beat them 10 - 3. I threw two picks but I guess they are trash even if they are 90 overall rating somehow.

• Shocked 1

I'm turning Miami into a powerhouse. My QB is a scrambler with a gun for an arm. He is also a true freshman. I picked up a 5 star deep threat receiver from the transfer portal with 99 speed and 93 acceleration. Run, run, run the ball and then go over top for the deep TD. My defense is one of the top in the country. D-line and corners are both beasts. 

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I'm turning Miami into a powerhouse. My QB is a scrambler with a gun for an arm. He is also a true freshman. I picked up a 5 star deep threat receiver from the transfer portal with 99 speed and 93 acceleration. Run, run, run the ball and then go over top for the deep TD. My defense is one of the top in the country. D-line and corners are both beasts. 

That sounds very addicting and fun to manage. 

19 minutes ago, Best said:

That sounds very addicting and fun to manage. 

My #4 Hurricanes just went into #9 Florida State and shut them down 20-7 in a huge rival game. I usually always lose to them but with all my new 4 star and 5 star recruits not this year baby. Now I’m ranked #2 in the country.  

• Hype 1

Got to play Stanford in the ACC Championship and then I go into the Orange Bowl in the College Football Playoffs. I’m ranked #2 in the country. Firing my Offensive Coordinator last off season was a smart move. I’ve got a receiving core from hell and my defense is god tier l. Both are top 10. My recruiting class is crazy good. Next year I’ll be dominate as fuck. 

• Hype 2

40 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@Best they jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead and only got 3 more points and nothing in the second half. That D shut ‘em down. 

That's sweet. What mode involves all of what you been explaining? 

29 minutes ago, Best said:

That's sweet. What mode involves all of what you been explaining? 

Dynasty Mode. I got job offers but none of them are better than the university of Miami. So I’m staying since I have a great recruiting class of freshman 4 and 5 star players coming in next year. I want more championships. Only a few places I would leave Miami for. Maybe a SEC team like Georgia. 

• Hype 1

HUGE update today starting at 6am EST.  It says all online modes and team builder will be unavailable. Please make sure you have completed all online games and activities before maintenance starts. They will provide updates. 

• Shocked 1

Here are the patch notes. Seems pretty substantial. I played a game but read the notes after so I wasn't really looking for anything in specific. It did say it updated my offline save though.

WWW.EA.COM

Learn more about the updates coming in this Title Update.

Discovered that FCS SE, MW, and NW were secretly using professional players and passing them off as collegiate players. Gave them sanctions and ensured they are now using properly-rated players. 

• Dev Note: For this change to go into effect, you will need to create a new Dynasty.

What the hell is this?

Fixed an issue where Wear and Tear did not recover for FCS teams resulting in a high number of FCS team injuries during gameplay.

I haven't played one of these teams yet but it did seem before the patch they get injured on almost every play. :p

Updated the Heisman Watch logic to reduce the value of receiving TDs

RIP Ray Ray's Heisman chances in his senior year. :rose:

SuperSim

• Increased hand off rate for simulated RPOs to increase the number of running plays across the country, especially for teams with a lot of RPOs in their playbook.
  • Various tuning fixes to increase the gap between good and bad teams/players.
    • Dev Note: We are going to continue to monitor the simulation results to ensure that teams and players are performing within expected ranges, including reducing frequency of upsets, based on Pre-Season Projections and expected win totals.

So maybe this means the computer will run the ball in the season and RIP Cornhuskers in the national championship game :p

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Bro these Madden 25 streams are legit. I am so fucking hyped for this game! @Best

Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

Nice. Less than a week now! I saw LeBron playing it a few days ago. Of course he gets the game early. 

Anthony Davis said LeBron plays around 15 games a day online.