EA Sports College Football 25 | Out NOW! (Reviews From OpenCritic Posted / 88 Metascore)

Keyser_Soze

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

It’s gonna be kick ass. You don’t watch Twitch? It’s all I watch because I don’t have any television.  Just internet and games. 

Nope. I never watched twitch. I don't have tv either but watch a ton of YouTube and streaming services. 

6 minutes ago, Best said:

Nope. I never watched twitch. I don't have tv either but watch a ton of YouTube and streaming services. 

Going to have my robot white controller all charged up to start my Dynasty with

• Hype 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

It’s gonna be kick ass. You don’t watch Twitch? It’s all I watch because I don’t have any television.  Just internet and games. 

Basically what I do. I don't have cable. I like to throw twitch on to have a voice around.

• stepee 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Google says with the EA Play 10 hour trail you can even play it early access on July 16 instead of 19. 

Damn. I'm pretty excited to try this out. One thing though is I know absolutely nothing about college football lol. I'm an NFL guy. 

15 minutes ago, Best said:

Damn. I'm pretty excited to try this out. One thing though is I know absolutely nothing about college football lol. I'm an NFL guy. 

It’ll play faster and more arcade-like. Which aren’t bad things. It’s fun as hell. Who are you going to be? PENN state?

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’ll play faster and more arcade-like. Which aren’t bad things. It’s fun as hell. Who are you going to be? PENN state?

I'll look up top college teams and probably pick the best. I have very little experience with football games so I need any help I can get. Penn State are kinda middle of the road, right?

8 minutes ago, Best said:

I'll look up top college teams and probably pick the best. I have very little experience with football games so I need any help I can get. Penn State are kinda middle of the road, right?

Georgia Alabama LSU Michigan Texas are all good af

• Halal 1

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Penn State is still pretty good they were 10 - 3 last season.

Also, no mention of Ohio State to make @b_m_b_m_b_m cry.

Yeah Ohio State is also great. I’m sure Clemson and the Washington Huskies will be as well. 

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Texass is overrated TBH.

Yeah irl but in this game they will be upper tier. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I watched somebody yesterday play as them. They have an unstoppable running game and their linebackers are good af. 

I prefer running it in football games. 

So I can play this tomorrow on gamepass ultimate?

2 minutes ago, Best said:

I prefer running it in football games. 

So I can play this tomorrow on gamepass ultimate?

That’s what it says on the internet? But I guess just check. 

38 minutes ago, Best said:

Don't play with my emotions!

Also it says on both PS5 and Xbox it unlocks at 4pm but EA kept saying midnight yesterday during their showcase stream. So who knows 🤷‍♀️

10 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Now I am confused.  I thought people assumed the early release timing was going to be midnight tonight (i.e. 3 days eary), but instead it will be available at 4PM EDT today.  (i.e. 8 hours early).

Is the internet failing me?

It’s confusing as hell. 

50 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Now I am confused.  I thought people assumed the early release timing was going to be midnight tonight (i.e. 3 days eary), but instead it will be available at 4PM EDT today.  (i.e. 8 hours early).

Is the internet failing me?

My understanding is it will unlock at 4 pm eastern for the expensive version. Standard versions won’t unlock until the 19th.

4 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

My understanding is it will unlock at 4 pm eastern for the expensive version. Standard versions won’t unlock until the 19th.

I have to wait until Friday cause I’m poor

4 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

That’s what I meant. Expensive version was unlocking eight hours early. I phrased it poorly. 

17 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

That’s what I meant. Expensive version was unlocking eight hours early. I phrased it poorly. 

Yeah I think that’s how it’s gonna go. I’m probably gonna buy the expensive version when I get home and be a part of the problem. 

• Hype 1

Now I'm confused. So when does the EA 10 hour trial begin? If it's 4pm est that would be awesome. 

47 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

if you really like running you could be Air Force or Navy

Are both of these teams considered good overall?