Terminator Zero (Production I.G | Netflix | Starring Timothy Olyphant and Rosario Dawson | August 29) - "NSFW" Trailer

6 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Finishing the second episode. GREAT soundtrack. Are you guys watching this in Japanese with subs or English? I'm sure I'm gonna watch this multiple times so I'm doing the first watch in Japanese.

I had intended to watch the whole thing as it was made, in Japanese, but the Mrs. came down after the 2nd episode and I had to switch to American speaking (solid VO work to Timothy & Rosario!)

• Halal 1

I saw Olyphant in the thread title and when I saw the credits at the end of an episode I didn't see his name. Later I thought oh he must be the terminator

Spoiler

Who barely has any dialogue of his own. Must have been a sweet 20 minute payday for him. :p

• Haha 1

Still struggling to come to grips with where the franchise goes after this show. Considering how it's a moot point to change anything when by you yourself traveling back in time, makes THAT reality it's own new timeline wherein the only changes noticed are more or less made by yourself as a time traveler, and renders the 'reality' you left behind something that exists only in your brain from that point onward. In the end, regardless of permutations, it's all for naught. 

42 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

This show so far has two things I really hate. Stupid kids and absurdly advanced technology where it doesn’t belong. Up to an including infinitely generating metal bolts for a cross bow. lol

I was like...when is this mofo gonna run out of ammo? But keep watching for the first. 

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

I was like...when is this mofo gonna run out of ammo? But keep watching for the first. 

I went ahead and finishes it. I wrote that post after episode 4. I was feeling that if I stopped I’d never finish it and I wanted to see if anything felt paid off well. 

the explanation still doesn’t cover everything and the weird mishmash of technology. It also doesn’t explain that if the future CPU is running Kokoro, what super advanced chip that early 1990’s manufacturing could make is Misaki running on? It also seemed like they disproved their own theory about time travel. 

I give the show a soft 7/10, because I liked episode 7 and the animation production quality was nice.