Gaza/Israel Update (04/02): Israeli airstrike kills foreign workers of World Central Kitchen (Chef José Andrés food aid charity)

1 minute ago, Jwheel86 said:

It'll be on that block of voters when Trump interns and deports a couple million people, they have the power to stop it and are deciding to not to so they can feel better about a conflict they knew nothing about 6 months ago. If that bloc was serious about Palestine they'd be pulling Biden to call for a peace summit, instead they just want to freeze the conflict again until maybe next time something something Palestine will be free. 

A few union meetings ago I was blessed with hearing one of these people give a pro Palestinian presentation full of lies and fabrications. 

standing up and turning my back to her was very cathartic 

• Hugs 1

It'll be on that block of voters when Trump interns and deports a couple million people, they have the power to stop it and are deciding to not to so they can feel better about a conflict they knew nothing about 6 months ago. If that bloc was serious about Palestine they'd be pulling Biden to call for a peace summit, instead they just want to freeze the conflict again until maybe next time something something Palestine will be free. 

The bloc has been pushing for Biden to call a peace summit, and it starts with a ceasefire and a path forward for a lasting peace that leads to a Palestinian state. Biden prefers to keep drawing imaginary red lines while continuing to send weapons and aid to Israel to help them continue their operation 

2 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:

The bloc has been pushing for Biden to call a peace summit, and it starts with a ceasefire and a path forward for a lasting peace that leads to a Palestinian state. Biden prefers to keep drawing imaginary red lines while continuing to send weapons and aid to Israel to help them continue their operation 

I haven't seen a single call for a peace summit, just a cease fire. At which point everyone will forget this conflict exists. Just like every other time for the past 75 years. 

2 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:

So this block thinks that Biden has a magic wand that will create a two-state solution?
Biden has repeatedly called for ceasefire, even just barely a week ago, of course, you knew that:

WWW.CNN.COM

President Joe Biden, speaking at the commencement for Morehouse College graduates, delivered a forceful call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in Gaza paired with the release of Israeli...

How about calling on Hamas to release the hostages so there’s zero excuse for not having a ceasefire?

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

I haven't seen a single call for a peace summit, just a cease fire. At which point everyone will forget this conflict exists. Just like every other time for the past 75 years. 

And how do you even negotiate a peace summit when a sizable portion says from the river to sea.

3 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

A few union meetings ago I was blessed with hearing one of these people give a pro Palestinian presentation full of lies and fabrications. 

standing up and turning my back to her was very cathartic 

I’m sure you enjoyed that. Killing children and watching parents hold their charred remains must be acceptable with you because we can’t hold Gay Pride parades in Arab countries. 

From the river (West Bank) to the sea (Gaza), a Free Palestine will stand alongside Israel, and Israelis and Palestinians will get the peace and quality of life they want. Any opposition to that is because the presence of Palestinians in these areas means that zionists cannot achieve their own vision for an Israel only for the Jewish people. 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

So this block thinks that Biden has a magic wand that will create a two-state solution?
Biden has repeatedly called for ceasefire, even just barely a week ago, of course, you knew that:

WWW.CNN.COM

President Joe Biden, speaking at the commencement for Morehouse College graduates, delivered a forceful call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in Gaza paired with the release of Israeli...

How about calling on Hamas to release the hostages so there’s zero excuse for not having a ceasefire?

Jews don’t count 

1 minute ago, Subzwari1987 said:

I’m sure you enjoyed that. Killing children and watching parents hold their charred remains must be acceptable with you because we can’t hold Gay Pride parades in Arab countries. 

From the river (West Bank) to the sea (Gaza), a Free Palestine will stand alongside Israel, and Israelis and Palestinians will get the peace and quality of life they want. Any opposition to that is because the presence of Palestinians in these areas means that zionists cannot achieve their own vision for an Israel only for the Jewish people. 

Lol

Get bent 

3 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:

I’m sure you enjoyed those dead teenagers at a music festival slaughtered by terrorists and hostages who have been beaten and raped for nearly 8 months now.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

They don't want a two state solution, they want a one state solution that's totally not going to devolve into a civil war between Jews and Arabs. It's more laughable than neocon fantasies about democracy in Iraq. 

• Halal 1

They don't want a two state solution, they want a one state solution that's totally not going to devolve in a civil war between Jews and Arabs. It's more laughable that neocon fantasies about democracy in Iraq. 

Sir, this is a Wendy’s… and Merlin himself doesn’t have magic that strong.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

I’m sure you enjoyed those dead teenagers at a music festival slaughtered by terrorists and hostages who have been beaten and raped for nearly 8 months now.

My sister ran on foot from her local shelter to the municipal one that day. I have zero time to give energy to people like that user.

Jews aren’t allowed to win wars is the take away here.

4 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

My sister ran on foot from her local shelter to the municipal one that day. I have zero time to give energy to people like that user.

Jews aren’t allowed to win wars is the take away here.

Like Netanyahu and his party are absolute pieces of shit and need to go. However, pretending this conflict (the overall conflict, not just Oct 7th) has only a single side to blame is beyond laughable. I see constant criticism of Israel, even 86% of Israelis want Netanyahu gone due to his handling of this war, but then I see pictures of fucking college kids wearing Hamas shit.

If we’re only going to blame one side for all this, let’s pick the correct one: The fucking British.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Like Netanyahu and his party are absolute pieces of shit and need to go. However, pretending this conflict (the overall conflict, not just Oct 7th) has only a single side to blame is beyond laughable. I see constant criticism of Israel, even 86% of Israelis want Netanyahu gone due to his handling of this war, but then I see pictures of fucking college kids wearing Hamas shit.

If we’re only going to blame one side for all this, let’s pick the correct one: The fucking British.

The British are to blame for everything imo 

Not the reason I can’t be open in Arab countries though; that’s on their Iron Age belief system.

14 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I didn’t. I have empathy for those who are unjustly murdered. And what about the Palestinian prisoners receiving the same treatment that Haaertz has been reporting? Palestinian prisoners have been dealing with the treatment those hostages may have been going through for decades, but yeah I guess Hamas is the only bad guy in this conflict

12 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Lol I guess you missed the dozens of posts where I criticize Netanyahu and his cronies then

Broseph insulted my sexuality, reduced it to a “parade” as if that’s all that happens to people like me in that part of the world, repeated an anti Semitic statement, said the healthcare provider who has legitimately watched kids die and is deeply traumatized by it to this day, RIP Kaylee I am forever sorry,is fine with it: user can’t be taken seriously.

• Hugs 1

Re: Biden sucks on this issue

Of the people who could become president who is going to do the most to preserve Palestinian life? It's Biden by a mile. If this is your make or break issue for a presidential race, then don't be complicit in making life worse for Palestinians by letting Trump win or supporting Trump.

More than Palestine is at stake in this election. And this isn't every other election I've voted in where people say 'most important election blah blah blah.' My first election was in 2004 and I've never really felt that until 2020. Not even in 2016 because I had some semblance of trust in our institutions keeping things on the rails at that time. Unfortunately, as per usual, the Democratic ticket is supported by an alliance of diverse and varied interests that don't agree on everything (like this very issue) but recognize a greater common good, while the competing ticket is a unified chud wall of people who put saving fifty cents per year on their taxes above all else, or hate minorities of every stripe. Most of the time both. If you support Palestinian life to any degree, then not voting Biden would be morally irresponsible.

• Thanks 3
  • True 1
  • Halal 3

13 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Re: Biden sucks on this issue

Of the people who could become president who is going to do the most to preserve Palestinian life? It's Biden by a mile. If this is your make or break issue for a presidential race, then don't be complicit in making life worse for Palestinians by letting Trump win or supporting Trump.

More than Palestine is at stake in this election. And this isn't every other election I've voted in where people say 'most important election blah blah blah.' My first election was in 2004 and I've never really felt that until 2020. Not even in 2016 because I had some semblance of trust in our institutions keeping things on the rails at that time. Unfortunately, as per usual, the Democratic ticket is supported by an alliance of diverse and varied interests that don't agree on everything (like this very issue) but recognize a greater common good, while the competing ticket is a unified chud wall of people who put saving fifty cents per year on their taxes above all else, or hate minorities of every stripe. Most of the time both. If you support Palestinian life to any degree, then not voting Biden would be morally irresponsible.

Really well said. Thanks

• Halal 1

25 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Broseph insulted my sexuality, reduced it to a “parade” as if that’s all that happens to people like me in that part of the world, repeated an anti Semitic statement, said the healthcare provider who has legitimately watched kids die and is deeply traumatized by it to this day, RIP Kaylee I am forever sorry,is fine with it: user can’t be taken seriously.

If you have a problem with a statement calling for the freedom of an enslaved and oppressed people, then maybe you should take a deep look at your views on the matter. 

And I didn’t insult your sexuality. Just your idea that people shouldn’t have pity for or call for the end of a genocide of children because they don’t agree with your views on sexuality. 

Just now, Subzwari1987 said:

If you have a problem with a statement calling for the freedom of an enslaved and oppressed people, then maybe you should take a deep look at your views on the matter. 

And I didn’t insult your sexuality. Just your idea that people shouldn’t have pity for or call for the end of a genocide of children because they don’t agree with your views on sexuality. 

Lol

get bent x2 bigot 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Holy pot v kettle, batman

Is the pot Palestinian though or a faux supporter? Then it’s tots fine to be a bigot 

Also genocide of children? 

Does this bigot understand the words he uses?

3 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Can we maybe lock this shit down for a day or two?

We can instead make fun of US Army Maritime. 

WWW.CNN.COM

The temporary pier constructed by the US military to transport aid into Gaza broke apart in heavy seas on Sunday in a major blow to the American-led effort to create a maritime corridor for humanitarian supplies into the war-torn enclave, according to four US officials.

Just now, LazyPiranha said:

Might at the very least give the handful of people who are clearly pissed at one another a small amount of time to cool off?

Unfortunately, the same heated discussion will begin anew when the news of the next atrocity is posted, ad infinitum.

if the democrats lose maybe yall should look at the democratic party for why they lost. blaming the people who don’t see eye to eye with you is convenient. what is the party doing to get their vote? or is repeating “they need to research and realize what is at stake” all that needs to be done. it’s easy to say “don’t be a single issue voter”. how are you going to get that persons vote if you need it? 

look, i’m voting for Biden because i know almost everything is gonna be way worse if Trump is elected. I’m one person. this is a small group of people.