Gaza/Israel Update (04/02): Israeli airstrike kills foreign workers of World Central Kitchen (Chef José Andrés food aid charity)

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

What difference would that make?

Nothing 

11 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Might at the very least give the handful of people who are clearly pissed at one another a small amount of time to cool off?

Oh yeah no that bigot gets penciled in with the chuds in my world 

Remember when I said this board has anti semitism in it

i guess blood and soil can be a pro farming thing Or two lighting bolt s’ are just an appreciation for atmospheric phenomena.

it’s your board Wade but dude literally said it while reducing bisexuality to a parade. I don’t care, I’ve dealt with people like him my entire life. 

Criticism of Israel != antisemitism. But it’s ok to hate Arabs and Muslims and support their deaths because of the general view on LGBTQ issues. 

And don’t worry, Wade. I’m done. I have no more to say on this topic. 

1 hour ago, johnny said:

if the democrats lose maybe yall should look at the democratic party for why they lost. blaming the people who don’t see eye to eye with you is convenient. what is the party doing to get their vote? or is repeating “they need to research and realize what is at stake” all that needs to be done. it’s easy to say “don’t be a single issue voter”. how are you going to get that persons vote if you need it? 

look, i’m voting for Biden because i know almost everything is gonna be way worse if Trump is elected. I’m one person. this is a small group of people. 

The election will be won or lost on the economy not Gaza lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The election will be won or lost on the economy not Gaza lol

For the vast majority yes but losing voters in swing states over this will hurt 

but again, I’ll be fine. 

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Theres only one swing state this could apply to, no one else gives a shit about the people of Gaza despite the hullabaloo on college campuses 

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-important-problem.aspx

I mean sure, btw fuck you for making me read that. 😂 but the margins were so small in 20 I worry about losing the coalition and what that means for us.

But we’ve already seen how apparently Americans now view 2020 as a good time so fuck everything 

5 minutes ago, Best said:

Identical?

They did Ivf so as far as I know no just based on the science, no reproductive health person though. The one can’t the other carried them to term.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

They did Ivf so as far as I know no just based on the science, no reproductive health person though. The one can’t the other carried them to term.

Nothing about IVF that makes identical twins impossible, if I remember right it’s actually more likely with IVF but still uncommon.

Meanwhile...

WWW.CNN.COM

Hours after President Joe Biden touted the success of the temporary pier the military had just constructed into Gaza during his commencement speech at West Point last Saturday, White House staffers learned the pier was at risk of falling apart.

“We were all disappointed,” a senior administration official told CNN, adding that up until it broke apart, the pier had performed well enough that officials were preparing to increase the amount of aid delivered over it.

That’s well short of the military’s goal of moving 500 tons of aid per day over the pier. And delays initially stalled distribution of what did make it into Gaza. The pier also came with a significant price tag of $320 million and required 1,000 US military personnel to complete before breaking apart last week.

There are also questions as to how well the Army maintains watercraft involved in JLOTS missions. Speaking to CNN on condition of anonymity, a retired warrant officer who served as a chief engineer on Army watercraft criticized the capability as a whole, saying that the Army has for years underestimated the difficulty around using the floating pier and does not invest enough resources to it.

“Army boats have not been ready, capable, or in a mindset they’ll have to do something dangerous or in the real world … for decades now,” the retired engineer said.

The retired engineer was far more critical, saying rust on the boats is “not removed, parts are not really fixed, the companies that supply the parts are all out of business so it’s a problem to get replacement parts when you need them.”

Both of the two major wars going on right now are awful but I'd love to question why the west is overwhelmingly protesting Israel and Palestine when the overall deaths / casualties in the Ukraine Russian conflict is reportedly so much higher. Again, it's awful on all counts but did we just get tired of talking about one?

2 hours ago, CheeTo said:

Both of the two major wars going on right now are awful but I'd love to question why the west is overwhelmingly protesting Israel and Palestine when the overall deaths / casualties in the Ukraine Russian conflict is reportedly so much higher. Again, it's awful on all counts but did we just get tired of talking about one?

We know the reason.

no peace until they’re released 

Americans protesting period is pointless you all over value your own imagined importance 

literally the day protestors shut down the bridge here the house approved arms to Israel, nobody who matters cares about your protests; nobody, all you do is annoy us who have actual jobs.

but it’s telling why one side is picked but the other isn’t. 

this message sent after I just clapped some 19 yo boys cheeks too. 

3 hours ago, CheeTo said:

Well cause Israel is on a revenge campaign which borders on genocide with our backing, and the other is we're helping Ukraine fend off  Russian aggression, which is seen as generally a good thing.

If the us wasn't involved with Israel at all we wouldn't see any protests or at least anything on the scale we've seen. 

39 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Israel is on a revenge campaign

And why are they on a “revenge campaign”?

Hamas needs to be condemned as much as Israel and it’s mind blowing how much of a free pass they seem to be getting in the past couple of months. News outlets treat them like a legitimate government over the past few weeks. Basically no one in Israel likes Netanyahu, with over 50% wanting him to resign and call for new elections immediately, that number grows to nearly 70% with “once the war is over”/“once the hostages are returned”, and 87% for him not to seek reelection after his term. 
Netanyahu and his regime sucks, but it’s so tiring to see only one side constantly being blamed. Everyone involved sucks, and only the civilians suffer.