I think I may have shared this before (basketball clip)

Best

I was reminiscening on my basketball days reading newspaper articles etc last night. I played for a AAAA high school and then went on to play at a division 2 school for only 2 years. I was doing well but started to drink and party and completely lost focus on everything important.

This clip is special to me because my identical twin brother is in it. We were playing the number 3 team in the state which had 3 division 1 athletes on it. One played professionally overseas and was probably the best shooter I have ever seen in person.

Anyway, we just got done beating the number 2 team in the section at their home and this was a big Fri night game here. 

We were down by 15 points in the 4th quarter and came all the way back to tie it when I hit a 3 pointer at the last second.

Vid is short and sweet but I'm really thankful it was caught on video. I get to see my twin brother jump up and down in excitement after I hit the shot which is very emotional for me. We dedicated our lives to basketball and were really well known in our area. This is by no means a humble brag thread, just celebrating a great moment. We ended up losing the game in overtime but it's still a cool memory.

• stepee 1
  • Hype 1