Got Dayum

Biggie

15 minutes ago, Best said:

I even woke up and said "fuck Monday".

It has the worst feel of any day. I despise it. Even if I have the day off it still feels bad. Ugghhhhh. Hope it goes fast so I can play some NCAA football. 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

It has the worst feel of any day. I despise it. Even if I have the day off it still feels bad. Ugghhhhh. Hope it goes fast so I can play some NCAA football. 

Yea Monday is really depressing. Well you're almost done for the day so NCAA is closing in!

2 hours ago, Nokra said:

@Biggie maybe you should start a new tradition on Mondays so that you start to look forward to it. Like making it pizza Mondays, new game Mondays, or similar. 

Or not. 

:jesus:

it won't matter. Like I posted earlier, I could have the day off and it would still have that shitty feel to it. The only cure for Monday is Tuesday.

Taco Dancing GIF by Patrick Kain

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

13 minutes ago, Best said:

I think my mommy is making tacos tonight. Well they are burritos but same thing...right?

But  they are acceptable for taco Tuesday. I love burritos. Beef or chicken?

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Why? I’ll play using EA Play on GamePass Ultimate until the standard version unlocks Friday. Saved you money lol. 

Oh, I forgot that's how you did it with College Football. So when does it release today? 

3 hours ago, Best said:

Oh, I forgot that's how you did it with College Football. So when does it release today? 

4pm.  just started. Let me tell you there is a ton of things to do in preparation for the weekly game. My god

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

4pm.  just started. Let me tell you there is a ton of things to do in preparation for the weekly game. My god

I'm reading it's available tomorrow? So you're playing it?

Just now, Best said:

People online are saying the EA Play is available tomorrow on PS5 for some reason. But Xbox Series X gamers are playing it now. If you get the Deluxe version you can play it on Xbox but tomorrow on PS5  Make it make sense lol.

51 minutes ago, Biggie said:

People online are saying the EA Play is available tomorrow on PS5 for some reason. But Xbox Series X gamers are playing it now. If you get the Deluxe version you can play it on Xbox but tomorrow on PS5  Make it make sense lol.

I'm confused as a motha fucka! 

55 minutes ago, Best said:

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

It is a lot more sim and involved than NCAA. I'm holding off on actually starting my Franchise until the full game drops Friday for me. I don't wanna rush because EA Play only gives you 10 hours. That was a good amount for NCAA but not for Madden. 

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I am but I’m almost done with the 10 hours. There is so much to do in Franchise Mode before each game. 

It's not worth $30 for waiting until Friday. When you say there is so much to do before franchise mode, is that each game or a one-time thing?

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Heck no it’s not a flaw. I love it. It’s very in depth. It’s very very simulation though. I mean you can skip a lot of it if you just wanna play the games but then what’s the point right?

I was playing RDR2 after my last comment.

Ok, so it sounds more in-depth than previous entries.

How can I get you the deluxe version?

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It says when I start up the trial if I wanna unlock the deluxe version it’s $30. But you don’t have to pay for it man. I mean I really want it but I feel guilty asking for it lol. 

I have absolutely cut back on my spending but I can definitely get you $30. I'm just not sure how?