Got Dayum

Biggie

4 minutes ago, Best said:

What does this mean? Did you change your diet?

I'm diabetic and yes I changed my diet in many ways. Had to.  A1C is an average of glucose in the blood over several months.

• Halal 1

Just now, Biggie said:

I'm diabetic and yes I changed my diet in many ways. Had to.  A1C is an average of glucose in the blood over several months.

I see 👌 

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I had to work the weekend to get a new financial system up and running and shit ain’t working so well.  
Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

You’ll figure it out. You are a smart Brian. Just like Brian Cashman. 

4 hours ago, Best said:

There is a Taco Bell like 4 minutes away.

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

If you don’t go I’ll lose respect for you. Tell him @Slug

If you have time to post on D1P you have time to Live Mas.  Go to Taco Bell.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Doesn’t need to be Taco Bell. Just tacos on Tuesday. 

Not a fan of tacos but I love burritos. I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tonight. 

13 minutes ago, Best said:

Not a fan of tacos but I love burritos. I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tonight. 

Well when they name a day of the week that starts with the letter B and name it Burrito Day I’ll let it slide. Until then you’ll eat tacos on Taco Tuesday you bitch. 

:ohsnap:

• Haha 1

Going to work today and then the rest of the week DOES sound absolutely awful. I guess I won’t feel too annoyed that I realized I have to transfer money out of my brokerage and then go to the post office today to mail in my quarterly tax estimates.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

Going to work today and then the rest of the week DOES sound absolutely awful. I guess I won’t feel too annoyed that I realized I have to transfer money out of my brokerage and then go to the post office today to mail in my quarterly tax estimates.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

Honestly it is a pain tho, kicking myself I didn’t mark it on my calendar. I have to get my brokerage guy to move the funds over which won’t be until tomorrow for them to post probably. Then I have to have my Dad print out the vouchers (which I also need to get from my cpa) cuz I don’t have a printer, and then write and mail checks to both state and federal then go to the post office to mail them certified. OY. If I marked it on my calendar I could have done it online in two seconds.

Life. Is. Hard.