Got Dayum

Biggie

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m working on Memorial Day cause I want that extra pay and I’m off Friday Saturday and Sunday. 

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Nice. I remember volunteering on holidays for double time. $$$ 

• Hype 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

FRIDAY

slender man twerk GIF

I feel 80% better just by what the surgeon put on my tounge yesterday. It's amazing. I think I'm getting pizza tonight. 😋 

• Hugs 1

53 minutes ago, Best said:

I feel 80% better just by what the surgeon put on my tounge yesterday. It's amazing. I think I'm getting pizza tonight. 😋 

Be careful. Don’t try to much to fast. It’s the weekend and if anything happens they won’t be in the office to see you. 

53 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Be careful. Don’t try to much to fast. It’s the weekend and if anything happens they won’t be in the office to see you. 

Yea, I'll be careful. It definitely still hurts but it's so much more manageable. 

On 5/31/2024 at 11:58 AM, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm legit sick and home today. This is bullshit because everyone knows Friday's are for calling in fake sick and extending your weekend, not actually being sick! :sadsun:

Just now saw this. Don’t know how i missed it Friday. Hope you get to feeling better. 

• stepee 1

7 minutes ago, Best said:

How many sick days do you get? Call in tomorrow you coward. 

Paid 5. Not paid as many as you want.   No I hate Mondays. Even to stay home it still sucks. Fuck Monday. 

Are you officially retired?

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Paid 5. Not paid as many as you want.   No I hate Mondays. Even to stay home it still sucks. Fuck Monday. 

Are you officially retired?

Holy shit. You can call off sick as much as you want? That is unheard of. 

Yes, I'm officially retired from my State job. I live next door to a retire post office manager. He is trying to get me a job with the postal service. I'm in absolutely no rush to work. I'm enjoying my time off because I won't get to do this again until I'm old af. 

7 hours ago, Best said:

Holy shit. You can call off sick as much as you want? That is unheard of. 

Yes, I'm officially retired from my State job. I live next door to a retire post office manager. He is trying to get me a job with the postal service. I'm in absolutely no rush to work. I'm enjoying my time off because I won't get to do this again until I'm old af. 

Well obviously with-in reason. What I'm saying is you can call out and not get paid when necessary. 

37 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Taco Tuesday @Best  Get Mexican food today you racist. 

Lol. I've already decided to get Chinese tonight. Been a minute since I've had it. 

I'm gunna get general tso chicken with pork fried rice. A pork egg roll and wonton soup. Then some crab rangoon.  It will be a feast. :batting:

39 minutes ago, Best said:

Lol. I've already decided to get Chinese tonight. Been a minute since I've had it. 

I'm gunna get general tso chicken with pork fried rice. A pork egg roll and wonton soup. Then some crab rangoon.  It will be a feast. :batting:

racist comedy central GIF

• stepee 1
  • True 1

23 minutes ago, Brian said:

Doctor can’t cure Trae

Nah bro I made life changes and lowered my A1C. From 11.5 to 9.5 to currently 7.5.  Got to get it to 5.5 because that is what he recommends. I've been trying like hell.

• Hype 1

Just now, Biggie said:

Nah bro I made life changes and lowered my A1C. From 11.5 to 9.5 to currently 7.5.  Got to get it to 5.5 because that is what he recommends. I've been trying like hell.

What does this mean? Did you change your diet?