~*Official Utterly Useless Old Woman, AOC, and UBI Thread*~

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

Still a lot of votes around Miami, but damn those panhandlers are red.

They always are. Gillum is over-performing in some of the Panhadle areas (as in, the margin isn't as severe as Hillary with some exceptions). Part of what I'm seeing is Miami-Dade is actually slightly closer, but that's a big county worth of votes.

Also, Maybe it's just my area, but the democrat ads against conservatives need to get way better. GOP knows how to run an attack ad. Over here they said Josh Harder was best friends with Pelosi and he was for 9 month abortions (lol). Two things conservatives absolutely despise. Ads the dems roll out are like... uh yeah he votes for stuff that TRUMP likes.

4 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Some day millennials will save the world, unless boomers have irrevocably destroyed it first

I’ve been saying this for a while. Republicans have disenfranchised millennials. They are constantly ridiculed and the butt end of their jokes. One day they will get their revenge and the republicans will only have themselves to blame. 

1 minute ago, SilentWorld said:

Even if this is the case... it shows that electorally, the current Trump/GOP policies are merely somewhat unpopular. And that's really, really sad. 

It's been sad since the beginning. There's no possible result tonight that would change my opinion on that.

• Sad 2