Hunter Biden Update (09/05): Hunter pleads guilty to all charges in federal tax case

• 1 month later...

Hey, Cannon opened the door to this!

WWW.CNBC.COM

Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, was convicted of crimes related to buying a handgun while addicted to crack cocaine.

Lawyers for Hunter Biden on Thursday asked a federal judge in Delaware to toss out his criminal gun case conviction, citing a recent opinion by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and the dismissal this week of the criminal classified documents case against former President Donald Trump.

Biden’s lawyers pointed to those rulings in arguing that the appointment of U.S. Attorney David Weiss as special counsel for prosecutions of the son of President Joe Biden was unconstitutional.

• stepee 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sicko 2
  • Hype 2

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hunter Biden Update (07/18): Hunter's lawyers seeks gun case dismissal, citing Cannon's special prosecutor ruling
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Huh I wonder why all the Hunter Biden headlines abruptly stopped. Surely this story is still newsworthy? 

It was always about how it will affect Joe Biden, and since he's not running anymore.........no one cares.

1 minute ago, Reputator said:

It was always about how it will affect Joe Biden, and since he's not running anymore.........no one cares.

But the news media assured me they don't ever set the narrative, they even get sooooo pissy when anyone suggests otherwise. Just reporting on the things people happened to already be interested in. 

• True 1

Just now, Jason said:

But the news media assured me they don't ever set the narrative, they even get sooooo pissy when anyone suggests otherwise. Just reporting on the things people happened to already be interested in. 

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Think how silly entirety of the house feels for spending four years on this now

• True 1

• 1 month later...
WWW.CNBC.COM

Hunter Biden, the son of U.S. President Joe Biden, was convicted in June of crimes related to buying a handgun while using crack cocaine.

Hunter Biden pleaded guilty to all nine counts in his criminal tax case in Los Angeles federal court on Thursday afternoon, hours after jury selection was due to begin for a trial of the son of President Joe Biden.

The plea came after prosecutors strongly opposed Hunter Biden’s surprise offer earlier in the day to enter a special plea — known as an Alford plea — that would allow him to maintain that he believed he was innocent but concede that prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him at trial.

If the Alford plea had been accepted by U.S. District Judge Mark Scarsi, Biden would have been convicted of the charges.

The plea that Biden ended up making to Scarsi is an “open plea,” or one done without a plea deal with prosecutors, which might have included a reduction in the number of criminal counts he faced and an agreement on the likely terms of his sentencing.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hunter Biden Update (09/05): Hunter pleads guilty to all charges in federal tax case

"It was always about how it will affect Joe Biden, and since he's not running anymore.........no one cares."

NO

It goes to show how non-consequential it has become, to the state of the overall race!  I still care about how someone who is NOT a good person (But I think that truly is all of us) does in court!  However, there are bigger fish to fry.

Like, you know, his father...

• Confused 1