Ted "Unabomber" Kaczynski found dead in his prison cell

ted-kaczynski-03-gty-jt-230610_168641531
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Ted Kaczynski, known as the Unabomber, was found dead in his prison cell Saturday morning, according to a Federal Bureau of Prisons spokesperson. He was 81.

Ted Kaczynski, the convicted terrorist known as the Unabomber, was found dead in his prison cell Saturday morning, according to a Federal Bureau of Prisons spokesperson. He was 81.

Kaczynski was previously in a maximum security facility in Colorado but was moved to a medical facility in North Carolina in December 2021 due to poor health.

Kaczynski, who went nearly 20 years without being captured until his arrest in 1996, was considered America's most prolific bomber.

Robin Williams had a funny bit in his Live on Broadway show about why aren’t we using guys like Ted to hunt bin Laden.  

“Ted, we’ve got some people we want you to send some care packages to.”

”Are they bad?”

”Oh very bad Ted!”

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Happy when someone passes away? Just like the Robert Pattinson thread. You guys are a class act, I tell ya. 

22 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

According to some posters this makes you as bad as the unabomber.

I’m not only happy Pattinson is dead I hope that fuck suffered before he died.

38 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

God bless the man who killed 3 people and injured almost two dozen more?

He's a human being with flaws like everyone else. I'm sure he had people that loved him. We aren't all perfect...

What he did was awful but who knows who he was at he's dying day? He might of repented and was forgiven? Who really knows but the real people that seem hateful is the circle jerk that posts in here. It's absolutely ridiculous what I read in here.

Same with celebrating Pat's death. Absolutely disgusting what I read. I try to stay away from here but it's like a brutal car accident that I l can't keep my eyes off at times. 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

He's a human being with flaws like everyone else. I'm sure he had people that loved him. We aren't all perfect...

What he did was awful but who knows who he was at he's dying day? He might of repented and was forgiven? Who really knows but the real people that seem hateful is the circle jerk that posts in here. It's absolutely ridiculous what I read in here.

Same with celebrating Pat's death. Absolutely disgusting what I read. I try to stay away from here but it's like a brutal car accident that I l can't keep my eyes off at times. 

You still haven’t articulated what makes celebrating Pat’s (a man who absolutely did not repent of all of his wrongs) death disgusting. 

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

You still haven’t articulated what makes celebrating Pat’s (a man who absolutely did not repent of all of his wrongs) death disgusting. 

Heyzeus loved him! And you cheated on a math test so you’re exactly the same?

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of the trifecta Jewish death cult false god 

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

The comments made in the thread were disgusting. YOU think he did wrong, he didn't. 

Just now, best3444 said:

The comments made in the thread were disgusting. YOU think he did wrong, he didn't. 

No. It’s an absolute fact that he was a vile hatemonger whose ire targeted vulnerable people. There is no debate on that. He was an absolute piece of shit whose legacy will continue to do harm. But at least he can’t add to it now. It is objectively better for the world that he is dead. 

• Halal 2

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

No. It’s an absolute fact that he was a vile hatemonger whose ire targeted vulnerable people. There is no debate on that. He was an absolute piece of shit whose legacy will continue to do harm. But at least he can’t add to it now. It is objectively better for the world that he is dead. 

:thumbup: