PSVR2 or Meta Quest 3

Just now, Stickey said:

Some sections are not playable until the release. It's more of a sandbox game right now. 

I had no idea and I don't think it was advertised that way. I didn't even get a chance to do any combat. 

41 minutes ago, stepee said:

Seriously tho not sure where you are located but maybe you have something like this nearby:

SANDBOXVR.COM

Step inside and experience a new reality with your friends. See, touch, and hear VR as it was meant to be. Sandbox VR – In Here, It's Possible.

Interesting. There actually is one near me in SA. They should probably market better, as I am near that shopping center all the time and had no idea it existed.

I might check it out!

• stepee 1

1 minute ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Interesting. There actually is one near me in SA. They should probably market better, as I am near that shopping center all the time and had no idea it existed.

I might check it out!

I bought a quest 3 and not only is my gaming experience better but now I'm really into watching movies, too. There are ways to watch 3D movies but even regular films on a big screen is such a an improvement from how I was watching my entertainment. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

I had no idea and I don't think it was advertised that way. I didn't even get a chance to do any combat. 

You'll need to look for the sandbox mode I belive they call it. It's soo much fun

Just now, Stickey said:

You'll need to look for the sandbox mode I belive they call it. It's soo much fun

Ok. I have put all my attention on Asgard's Wrath 2 so I'll check this out the next time I get on. I remember reading great things about it hence why I bought it. 

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I thought you had to give this headset to your cousin?

he’s like 

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Travis

Was this directed towards me? If so, I don't know what you're talking about. 

You know actually after applying the latest update it seems it resolved whatever was causing the Meta2 to not charge all the way. I’ll leave the external battery I mounted to the back for weight still but that’s kewl. I feel like my bro will want it now but we will C.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@Best does the 3D movie website you found have the Harold & Kumar Christmas movie? If so, def give it a watch after Avatar 2.

No. I tried looking for that in a few spots and no, they don't offer any of those movies. 

• Sad 1

My brother took my Quest 2! That’s easier than switching it. I’m gonna set it up for him so I can unlock side quest and get the virtual boy emulator running (we both got one the year it came out for xmas and are two of the ten fans in existence) and Quake and stuff and maybe I’ll see how the 3DS emu runs on Q2.

It’ll be his first real vr better psvr so that’s cool and maybe my nieces can use it. And maybe we could try a coop thing some time.

• stepee 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

My brother took my Quest 2! That’s easier than switching it. I’m gonna set it up for him so I can unlock side quest and get the virtual boy emulator running (we both got one the year it came out for xmas and are two of the ten fans in existence) and Quake and stuff and maybe I’ll see how the 3DS emu runs on Q2.

It’ll be his first real vr better psvr so that’s cool and maybe my nieces can use it. And maybe we could try a coop thing some time.

Have you ever been able to try Virtual GT7?

25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Have you ever been able to try Virtual GT7?

Yep, it’s incredible. A true killer app for vr that is sadly on a platform that besides that and a couple RE games is extremely lacking :(

But I’m definitely going to be using psvr2 until they port it somewhere else. It’s one of the absolute best vr experiences and I’ve played pretty much everything since the oculus dev kit.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Stickey said:

I heard Bulletstorm was bad, like really bad. 

John from DF absolutely shredded it. Said it didn’t even feel like the same game at all like the physics were all wrong.

• stepee 1

On 6/27/2024 at 8:17 PM, Stickey said:

I heard Bulletstorm was bad, like really bad. 

On 6/27/2024 at 9:49 PM, stepee said:

John from DF absolutely shredded it. Said it didn’t even feel like the same game at all like the physics were all wrong.

Watch the trailer I posted; it's regarding a patch that allegedly fixes it. They even show all the bad review blurbs and snippets of angry user reviews as well as admit to how bad the game was prior to this patch and that they screwed up. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Watch the trailer I posted; it's regarding a patch that allegedly fixes it. They even show all the bad review blurbs and snippets of angry user reviews as well as admit to how bad the game was prior to this patch and that they screwed up. 

If it’s so bad they have to do a trailer like that I’ll wait to see what John says :P

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

If it’s so bad they have to do a trailer like that I’ll wait to see what John says :P

Yea, I wouldn’t touch it until the patched version is reviewed, but it also takes balls to do a trailer like that.

• True 1

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, I wouldn’t touch it until the patched version is reviewed, but it also takes balls to do a trailer like that.

I haven't heard anything about it being updated. The games listed in the steam sale you mention a few days ago, the only one I have is Alyx and it's very worth it. Blade and sorcery isn't on sale but it's a must buy. 

• Halal 1

24 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The trailer I posted is literally about the update they are dropping :p 

Yes, but typically this will be sent to SM influencers that would also share, but I haven't seen anything from them. 

8 hours ago, Stickey said:

Yes, but typically this will be sent to SM influencers that would also share, but I haven't seen anything from them. 

I don’t think the update is out yet so that’s why there’s no updated reviews: there’s 2 updates, one that launched with the trailer 3 days ago to fix things, then another larger update adding the weapons, maps, horde mode, more improvements, etc.

You can google the “bulletstorm vr update” and see Reddit, resetera, and other discussions about the update.

11 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I don’t think the update is out yet so that’s why there’s no updated reviews: there’s 2 updates, one that launched with the trailer 3 days ago to fix things, then another larger update adding the weapons, maps, horde mode, more improvements, etc.

You can google the “bulletstorm vr update” and see Reddit, resetera, and other discussions about the update.

Then they are doing this wrong and will probably fail again. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is going to be a direct video connection right and not a usbc video feed like meta3 with pc? The quality of direct quest link is worse than virtual desktop over wifi. It would be nice if the adapter is just a straight display port link, I haven’t looked at what it actually is.