PSVR2 or Meta Quest 3

11 minutes ago, Stickey said:

Also if you want to get into a shooter, population one is free to play and is legit. They just released a cod game mode with buy back options. If you love warzone, get contractors showdown. It's the latest hotness in VR multiplayer. Ghost of tabor is really good to, but can be brutal

I bought Ghost of Tabor but I refuse to play against other humans. It said you can play against AI and that's all I'll do. 

I'm typically not into shooters at all so I won't be buying anymore of them. 

18 minutes ago, Best said:

I bought Ghost of Tabor but I refuse to play against other humans. It said you can play against AI and that's all I'll do. 

I'm typically not into shooters at all so I won't be buying anymore of them. 

Shooters seem like it would be amazing

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

tonight?

Yea. I'm charging it now but all my games just downloaded. It's cool to check on the download progress through the mobile app. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Best said:

Yea. I'm charging it now but all my games just downloaded. It's cool to check on the download progress through the mobile app. 

Best walks upstairs. Pokes his head in the living where his parents are both relaxing watching some Saturday evening Fox News. Makes eye contact and says in a serious voice 

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by GIPHY News

His Dad comes back with this is my house not yours! Best again stares and says calmly

Curious GIF by Harlem

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Best walks upstairs. Pokes his head in the living where his parents are both relaxing watching some Saturday evening Fox News. Makes eye contact and says in a serious voice 

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by GIPHY News

His Dad comes back with this is my house not yours! Best again stares and says calmly

Curious GIF by Harlem

Lol you keep referencing that my parents need to be quiet. I wear headphones.

@Biggie

Holy fuckin shit! Asgard's Wrath 2 is absolutely fucking stunning! I haven't been that blown away since seeing Mario 64 for the first time.

It is something I cannot explain with words. The game itself is phenomenal let alone you are truly in the world. The weapons are so badass. I cannot wait to play more tomorrow. It ran out if battery so quickly. 

• stepee 1

34 minutes ago, Best said:

@Biggie

Holy fuckin shit! Asgard's Wrath 2 is absolutely fucking stunning! I haven't been that blown away since seeing Mario 64 for the first time.

It is something I cannot explain with words. The game itself is phenomenal let alone you are truly in the world. The weapons are so badass. I cannot wait to play more tomorrow. It ran out if battery so quickly. 

But you ordered the better battery pack right?

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Let’s goooooo

I cannot emphasize enough just how amazing Asgard's Wrath 2 is. Like watching clips on YouTube doesn't come close to what it's actually like when you are in VR. 

I tried a little bit of Ghost of Tabor and it's really cool. I was in a shooting range and when you pick up a pistol you have to also grab ammo and actually load your gun. It's just awesome. 

• stepee 1
  • Hype 1

@Biggie My battery pack came at 7am so I got up and played more Asgard's Wrath 2. 

Then I played VR fishing which is complicated to understand. But I was sitting by a lake with a broken rod and it is extremely immersive. 

• stepee 1

6 minutes ago, Best said:

@Biggie My battery pack came at 7am so I got up and played more Asgard's Wrath 2. 

Then I played VR fishing which is complicated to understand. But I was sitting by a lake with a broken rod and it is extremely immersive. 

It sounds fucking amazing. I don’t have that type of disposable income so I’ll just play Forza on my Series X with my headset @Brian was nicest enough to give me lol 

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It sounds fucking amazing. I don’t have that type of disposable income so I’ll just play Forza on my Series X with my headset @Brian was nicest enough to give me lol 

So you have a new headset now?

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Just for the Xbox. He sent it a long time ago. My PS5 set is literally falling apart. They are junk. 

I see. I can't help you out with that now. But maybe in a month. But I'm getting you NCAA. 

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Don’t need the game just $30. 

Ok. I'm about to check out 3D movies on my device. I'll be in a movie theater too. It's amazing. 

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Holy shit now that sounds cool af

I watched a little bit of Avatar: The Way of Water in 3D. I was in a movie theater with my created avatar. I joined an online session so other real people were in the theater with me watching. You can talk to them etc. 

Then I played more Red Matter 2 and this has the best visuals out of all my games. It's not action packed but it's so freakin immersive. 

• stepee 1

32 minutes ago, Best said:

I watched a little bit of Avatar: The Way of Water in 3D. I was in a movie theater with my created avatar. I joined an online session so other real people were in the theater with me watching. You can talk to them etc. 

Then I played more Red Matter 2 and this has the best visuals out of all my games. It's not action packed but it's so freakin immersive. 

Glad you are loving it. I was concerned you wouldn’t be impressed. But it sounds incredible. If I had one I would love to check out some sports games. 

55 minutes ago, Best said:

@Biggie I bought 3 more games. One being RE4 which controls like a FPS.

I got the Walking Dead too and you would piss your pants lol. 

Fuck that hahahaha. 

Also when buying games don’t forgot a Xbox card for a certain someone 

:daydream:

22 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Fuck that hahahaha. 

Lol. If you need $30 are there actual gift cards worth that much?

44 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Fuck that hahahaha. 

hell he probably could have fronted the $30 with the $30 he overpaid for the meta3 itself let alone how much he’s probably already overpaid ignoring advice on how you buy games on Meta!

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, stepee said:

hell he probably could have fronted the $30 with the $30 he overpaid for the meta3 itself let alone how much he’s probably already overpaid ignoring advice on how you buy games on Meta!

@Best why are you overpaying??

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@Best why are you overpaying??

@Biggie I’ve posted here a few times now but you don’t buy stuff direct from Meta or you overpay. They have a ridiculous referral program that makes it so on your phone or any browser you can google yourself to 25% every single game on the store at any time with no limit. And then yeah $30 on the system itself.

You also get constant emails from Meta itself for 30% off codes as well.

Anyone who does like saving money on games I highly highly recommend this:

SLICKDEALS.NET

Posted on Reddit by another user. This promo code decreases the price of Max Mustard from $29.99 to $2.69 before tax. Game has good reviews. Playable on Quest 2 and...

I just checked to confirm the code is still active. Game is worth its $30 price but for $2.70 it’s crazy. It’s only like two months old and super polished. Might be a mistake they correct tomorrow when back to work so probably buy today if you want in.

Closest thing you can get to Astrobot VR without hooking the ps4 back up.