PSVR2 or Meta Quest 3

5 minutes ago, Best said:

@Spork3245 I'm trying to connect to my wifi (it says I have an excellent connection) but when I put the password in it just keeps reading "connecting".

Am I doing something wrong?

Unhide your password to make sure it's correct, also make sure you have the correct security setting. 

@Spork3245 I'm trying to connect to my wifi (it says I have an excellent connection) but when I put the password in it just keeps reading "connecting".

Am I doing something wrong?

Lemme guess. Password is pepperoni pizza. hahahaha

8 minutes ago, Stickey said:

Unhide your password to make sure it's correct, also make sure you have the correct security setting. 

It is unhidden. I'm on the phone with Comcast to make sure I'm putting in the correct password.

Correct security setting?

This is a simple question yet I'm not figuring it out. How do I restart the quest? I hit the power button and it gives me an option to power off or restart. How do I make a selection? My controller isn't available to use in that section. 

It keeps trying to pair my app to the headset and it just doesn't connect. 

"Looking for headset" with a wheel continuing to spin. This is in the mobile app. 

Battery ran out extremely fast and I barely did anything on it. That is pretty disappointing. I was setting things up and finally got into VR fishing. I cast my reel but couldn't figure out how to do anything else. 

It looked nice sitting there by a lake fishing. But I'll he honest it didn't seem any better than PSVR 6 years ago. It’s still not nearly as clear as I wanted it to be. Maybe it's just VR fishing.

Also, @Spork3245 or @Stickey I couldn't find theBlu: Season 1 in my library which when I bought it said it was saved in my library...

There is way more to this than I initially thought. But with such a disappointing battery life you barely get any time to do anything.  😒 

Also! I connected my headphones to the quest but the sound still comes out of the quest itself which isn't loud at all. How to I get that working?

On 6/5/2024 at 11:36 AM, Spork3245 said:

This was one of my go-to VR games for my Vive:

WWW.META.COM

Experience the wonder and majesty of the ocean through a series of habitats and come face to face with some of the most awe inspiring species on the planet.

It's not interactive, you pretty much just look around.

I cannot for the life of me find this in my library. I'm using both the app on my phone and the quest itself.

Just now, Best said:

I cannot for the life of me find this in my library. I'm using both the app on my phone and the quest itself.

You definitely bought it and are signed into the same account you purchased with?

Just now, Spork3245 said:

You definitely bought it and are signed into the same account you purchased with?

Yep. It just reads it needs installed on the quest but I'm not seeing where in my library it's located at. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

Yep. It just reads it needs installed on the quest but I'm not seeing where in my library it's located at. 

Is there a way to filter the view? It might only be trying to show installed titles? I dunno

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Is there a way to filter the view? It might only be trying to show installed titles? I dunno

No idea. I'll just have to really search for it when I get back on. It's still charging. 

7 minutes ago, Best said:

No idea. I'll just have to really search for it when I get back on. It's still charging. 

I think there’s some battery pack attachments that increase the time you can play between charges

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I think there’s some battery pack attachments that increase the time you can play between charges

Oh...interesting. I did find theBlu: Season 1 in my app so I know where to look now once I put on the quest. 

I'll research battery packs now. 

Yeah, battery attachment is a must if you want to play all day. I usually swap between 2 10,000 mh batteries. Bobo is the best for it. If you want you can add me and we can do a call later today and I can walk you through questions you have. My Quest name is StickeyVR

@Biggie Holy Mary mother of God. I finally played 2 games. 

Red Matter 2 and Assassin’s Creed.

It is absolutely incredible. I didn't realize how much control you have in picking up items etc. It litteraly feels like you're in the game. So in Assassin’s Creed you litteraly use your sword like you would in real life. It's incredibly immersive. 

I cannot wait to try Asgard's Wrath 2 tomorrow. This was worth every penny I spent on it. Finally something that impressed me. 

• stepee 1
  • Hype 1

It is absolutely incredible. I didn't realize how much control you have in picking up items etc. It litteraly feels like you're in the game. So in Assassin’s Creed you litteraly use your sword like you would in real life. It's incredibly immersive. 

I cannot wait to try Asgard's Wrath 2 tomorrow. This was worth every penny I spent on it. Finally something that impressed me. 

Just wait until you play a game like Ghost of Tabor where you can load individual bullets into clips. My Omg moment was when I went prone physically to snipe in recroom. Also shooting around corners with just your arm changes everything in shooters. Glad you see the light. 

14 minutes ago, Stickey said:

Just wait until you play a game like Ghost of Tabor where you can load individual bullets into clips. My Omg moment was when I went prone physically to snipe in recroom. Also shooting around corners with just your arm changes everything in shooters. Glad you see the light. 

Ok I'm going to buy that right now. I just looked into it and it looks dope. 

Yea, in Assassin’s Creed it blew me away just by walking up to a shelf and just picking up items and either looking at them, setting it back down, or throwing it. 

Did you ever play Asgard's Wrath 2?

55 minutes ago, Best said:

I watched some YouTube videos last night before bed and man I was blown away. I knew you were going to love it!!!!!!!!! Smart move ordering the battery pack. 

• Halal 1

I haven't touched Asgard or 3d movies. I mostly play competitive games. Single player "story" games don't keep my attention long enough to finish. Half life Alyx is amazing, finished that. And a fisherman tale. That might be it for my VR completion list lol. 

• Thanks 1

Also if you want to get into a shooter, population one is free to play and is legit. They just released a cod game mode with buy back options. If you love warzone, get contractors showdown. It's the latest hotness in VR multiplayer. Ghost of tabor is really good to, but can be brutal