PSVR2 or Meta Quest 3

1 minute ago, Stickey said:

Honestly I'm trying to share the info with everyone who may be thinking of getting a headset and may be following @Best journey. VR is a fantastic platform many just arnt giving enough credit to.

Same!

Also:

FORUM.BLU-RAY.COM

Avatar The Way of Water 3D Blu-ray (2022) [Region Free] 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

mmm

2 minutes ago, Best said:

Yea, it still reads delivery tomorrow 12pm-4pm. 

What is he/she calls out sick and you get a rookie driver? I mean tomorrow is Friday. It’s the most called out day of the week. 

Kevin James Pain GIF by TV Land

21 minutes ago, Biggie said:

What is he/she calls out sick and you get a rookie driver? I mean tomorrow is Friday. It’s the most called out day of the week. 

Kevin James Pain GIF by TV Land

I'll just wait until it arrives. I'm not dying to get this because I litteraly know nothing about it or if it will impress me or not. It takes a lot to get me excited these days. 

I'll just wait until it arrives. I'm not dying to get this because I litteraly know nothing about it or if it will impress me or not. It takes a lot to get me excited these days. 

I thought you researched it? Seems kind of a risky purchase. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I thought you researched it? Seems kind of a risky purchase. 

I mean I know nothing about how I will react to it. Plus there is still a lot I'm not sure of. I also don't care that I spent money on it because I'll end up selling it to my nephew. Not a lot of money on the line here. 

17 minutes ago, Stickey said:

@Best what games are planning on playing first day? 

I'm really looking forward to Asgard's Wrath 2 which comes with the quest. And the only other game I'm buying is Assassin’s Creed.

• stepee 1

9 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm really looking forward to Asgard's Wrath 2 which comes with the quest. And the only other game I'm buying is Assassin’s Creed.

Dont forget to use a code like i said so it’s only $30. Off the cuff recc? Max Mustard is an awesome feeling 3D platty great for sit down play.

17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Watching out the window and have tracking # pulled up on your phone?

Lol no. It still reads delivery between 12pm-4pm. I'm playing GOW 2018. 

Lol no. It still reads delivery between 12pm-4pm. I'm playing GOW 2018. 

Tell your parents your Quest 3 will be arriving this afternoon. I’ll take my dinner in my room and please keep the noise and conversation to a minimum. 

25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Tell your parents your Quest 3 will be arriving this afternoon. I’ll take my dinner in my room and please keep the noise and conversation to a minimum. 

I told my dad what I'm getting and it was like talking to a wall. He despises technology and would rather be in a boat on a lake. 

49 minutes ago, Best said:

I told my dad what I'm getting and it was like talking to a wall. He despises technology and would rather be in a boat on a lake. 

You can put him in a boat on a lake... in VR! :o 

My main question is...when I put on the quest 3 is there a store front to visit to buy these games?

Yes, at least there was when I played with a Quest 2. Though, you can just buy everything via your smartphone or whatever too.

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yes, at least there was when I played with a Quest 2. Though, you can just buy everything via your smartphone or whatever too.

Thanks. I have the meta app to use. 

Yes ofc there is a store. It will be a shopping cart icon on the home screen. 

But as I pointed out earlier that is fine for browsing but buying direct is paying 25% too much unless the item is on sale. Always browse for a referral link first.

If you haven’t yet you can sign up for a meta account now and start browsing on the Meta phone app.

Also lol at “i rather be on a boat” that’s a silly reason to downplay something that isn’t even remotely similar to being on a boat unless that is the app. Like, he could still go on a boat and also experience VR. Hell, he could do vr ON the boat and it’s a double whammy.

2 hours ago, Best said:

It's 30 minutes away from my house. Let's fuckin go! :angry-fap-small:

15 minutes ago, Best said:

I'll take a pic. Still not here 😕 

How is this possible?  Delivery driver stole it confirmed.