Just had a shooting outside my building

Commissar SFLUFAN

For my evening's entertainment, there was a shooting at an intersection near my building.  I counted about 8 rounds in total, but the victim has non-life threatening injuries according to the Alexandria Police Department.

From the first shot, I knew what the hell it was so I dropped to the floor and grabbed Inuk beside me and we crawled into the bathroom until I the emergency sirens started arriving.

I'll post more about the incident as I learn about it.

11 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

For my evening's entertainment, there was a shooting at an intersection near my building.  I counted about 8 rounds in total, but the victim has non-life threatening injuries according to the Alexandria Police Department.

From the first shot, I knew what the hell it was so I dropped to the floor and grabbed Inuk beside me and we crawled into the bathroom until I the emergency sirens started arriving.

I'll post more about the incident as I learn about it.

What about your roommate? Did you make her crawl too?

Glad to see that you’re alright being so close.

Police shot someone dead at the top of my street inside a gas station yesterday. The guy came out of the stations bathroom shooting 2 officers (who are fine) and was shot dead by one of the other 3 officers there. This was something for my town as we have had i think 2 murders in the past 20 years (200k+ population)