Cobra Kai S6 - The End is Now

SoberChef

• 1 year later...

Started this recently - early in season 2 - since the final season is coming up, unfortunately in 3 parts(?).

Anyway, my initial take on this is that any escalation could have been avoided if Amanda were present. It's still a fun show.

Yea, it’s 3 parts. July for part 1, Thanksgiving Day for part 2, “sometime in 2025” for part 3 (I assume March). Good news is that this season is 50% longer than the others with 15 episodes as opposed to 10.

• True 1

15 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, it’s 3 parts. July for part 1, Thanksgiving Day for part 2, “sometime in 2025” for part 3 (I assume March). Good news is that this season is 50% longer than the others with 15 episodes as opposed to 10.

Well it's cool that it's longer. While it might not seem like a huge difference, I think they'll be able to get a better narrative flow with 5x5x5 than they would have 3x3x4.

Regardless, I will most likely wait until the end to binge anyway. Netflix is basically for Cobra Kai and Stranger Things for me at this point.

Finished the binge. I can see how this won't be everyone's cup of tea. You just have to accept that this universe does not exist in any actual plain of reality. It's so cheesy and ludicrous. It's a fun romp for the most part.

Spoiler

I'm glad they wrapped Chozen in some plot armor. Series finale should be his and Kumiko's wedding in Okinawa that, somehow, everyone in the valley is able to attend.

2 hours ago, 69los said:

You just have to accept that this universe does not exist in any actual plain of reality.

I couldn't and stopped in season 3. I was getting mad at the show.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

First part of season 6 releases tomorrow, who's watching?

I'm sure I'll have a lot of things spoiled, but personally I would rather prefer to have ALL of the final season out prior to resubbing to Netflix. 

• 1 month later...