Cheaper to go out to eat than to cook at home this Thanksgiving

32 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

One of my favorite thanksgiving leftovers meals my wife always makes is turkey pot pie 

Love a good pot pie. 

We had surf and turf instead of turkey because we had to stay home because of rsv. There’s leftover steak so I’m gonna be making steak tacos for dinner

On 11/25/2022 at 6:17 PM, Anathema- said:

Everyone has at least one crap food that they love and shouldn't have to apologize for and mine is basic ass stovetop stuffing. Fucking love it. 

My brother loves it too. When he saw that my mom bought some stuffing from a local butcher shop, he was quite pissed. Didn’t help the stuffing was disgusting. 

• Hugs 1

On 11/24/2022 at 5:53 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

All of 'em in my area were closed.

I ended up going to 7-11 for some snacks.

The only thing I know that is consistently open on Thanksgiving (and Christmas) is Jack in the Box. Not the greatest option but it’s there if you need it.

I’m a dessert guy when it comes to thanksgiving, so I made these two masterpieces: Oreo cheesecake and Oreo brownies.

316851646_212177397909103_57239015500018
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Mario Maiale shared a post on Instagram: "Baking adventures with Mar. We got an Oreo cheesecake and Oreo brownies for Thanksgiving dessert. #thanksgiving #dessert...

• stepee 3
  • Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I’m a dessert guy when it comes to thanksgiving, so I made these two masterpieces: Oreo cheesecake and Oreo brownies.

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Mario Maiale shared a post on Instagram: "Baking adventures with Mar. We got an Oreo cheesecake and Oreo brownies for Thanksgiving dessert. #thanksgiving #dessert...

10/10 I would devour

• Hugs 1

46 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

oh man now this sounds amazing 

• Hugs 1

On the topic of stuffing, somewhere I found this recipe for a super easy meatloaf that turns out amazingly well:

1 1/2 lbs ground beef

1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing

Preheat oven to 350 F

Mix stuffing as directed on the package. Mix with the uncooked ground beef.

Put into a loaf pan. Bake (uncovered) for 45 minutes.