Official World Cup 2022 thread cuz someone has to make it.

Zaku3

Honestly, the US played quite well in every game except the second half of the Wales game. No expectation they will beat the Dutch, but I think this team can at least make it interesting. I’m even more excited for 2026 and where a lot of these guys will be as 25-28 year olds.

6 minutes ago, Comet said:

All I've heard so far is an abdominal injury, but not sure if that's just being euphemistic about the situation lol. 

It is definitely them being polite 😂 though I’m sure all his muscles in his stomach are clenched tighter than our buttholes the final 15 of the game!

13 minutes ago, Brian said:

The Dutch are beatable and USMNT should be able to play freely without pressure. Two biggest issues, lack of goals/striker and Greg‘s terrible in-game management.  Seen enough of Moore and Wright. I wouldn’t mind giving Ferreira a chance. 

#FreeGio

The chad LvG vs the virgin Gregg Berhalter

3 hours ago, Brian said:

The Dutch are beatable and USMNT should be able to play freely without pressure. Two biggest issues, lack of goals/striker and Greg‘s terrible in-game management.  Seen enough of Moore and Wright. I wouldn’t mind giving Ferreira a chance. 

#FreeGio

I’d love to see Ferreira have a chance but I’m a homer with him 

I’m confused by the Saudi squad so far, they feel like they are playing for a draw, which while it is not a guarantee they don’t make it through with a draw it requires the Fightin’ Messis to lose by 3.

8 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m confused by the Saudi squad so far, they feel like they are playing for a draw, which while it is not a guarantee they don’t make it through with a draw it requires the Fightin’ Messis to lose by 3.

Maybe they're just sitting back and reading Mexico.