Report: Michael Bloomberg Plans to Run for President in 2020 As a Democrat

Jason

33 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I mean if Sanders runs as a Democrat (in their primaries) then whatever. But if he manages to run third party...then yeah, he deserves hell.

10 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Bernie better run Democratic party. If he does, I legitimately think he'll win the election, which would be pretty epic.

If he doesn't, well . . . we'll see, it's gonna get messy. 

Hes not going to and I don’t know why you would think he would

4 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

I think the Dem nomination race in 2020 is unfortunately going to be a giant sh*tshow a la 2004 or Republicans 2012.  I’m buckling in for 4 more years of infantile tweetstorms and protracted trade wars.

tbh, Republicans 2016 was a shitshow as well and, well....

It's actually pretty amazing to me that so many big names are considering running against an incumbent who, despite his unpopularity, has history on his side in terms of reelections. 

6 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

I think the Dem nomination race in 2020 is unfortunately going to be a giant sh*tshow a la 2004 or Republicans 2012.  I’m buckling in for 4 more years of infantile tweetstorms and protracted trade wars.

Sadly, it seems like the groundwork is being laid.  Let the Blue Wave put Dems in control of Congress and give us two years of nothing substantive, for Trump to use as the basis for his campaign strategy.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:36 PM, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

This is exactly what I expect to happen as well :|

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

At least he shouldn't really have a chance. But then again donald Trump is president so  who knows

But he's rich and stubborn so he could afford to keep a campaign going well past the point where it's clearly doomed if he really wanted to.