RIP Aaron Carter.

That's sad. Imagine being born into such wealth and privilege, but every single person in your life wants nothing but to exploit you. You're a commodity to them. Even your own family. That would fuck anyone up. Imagine how lonely he probably felt since he was 5 years old.

There's something to be said about it that is poetic in a dark way that I can't find the words for it.

Just now, stepee said:

I went down a weird rabbit hole about him one night during my last detox years ago and it was really dark as the guy was super messed up and definitely was obviously heading towards something bad.

Example of what was really dark?

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

He was either allegedly raped by Michael Jackson and/or they just bro'd down about their lost childhoods while he did drugs at MJ's house, depending on who you ask.

(The drugs part is real, Aaron Carter said himself that he was doing drugs at Michael Jackson's house when he was like 11)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

He was also accusing his brother Nick Carter of stuff a couple years ago. 

e2610f20-db02-11e9-bbb4-45926816a663
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Aaron has continuously used Twitter to speak out and make various claims about his family members since his brother Nick and sister Angel filed a restraining order against him.

Also claims Nick abused him.  Child stars never have it easy.

3 minutes ago, Reputator said:

That is pretty shocking. Only thing I really ever saw of him was when he made a cameo in a Lizzie Mcguire episode.

His life is pretty tragic, honestly. Like, you think of rich people as "I wish I had their problems," but in the case of Aaron Carter... I truly do not wish I had his problems. He basically spent his whole life as a glorified slave until the system used him and spat him out, and when he wasn't of use to anyone anymore, he was abandoned. He truly had a life in a gilded cage. And then people wonder why he was so fucked up.

• 5 months later...
aaron-carter-43.jpg?quality=75&strip=all
PAGESIX.COM

The "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)" singer was found dead on Nov. 5 in a bathtub at his California home. He was 34.

The late musician died from drowning and the effects of difluoroethane, a flammable gas that is often used as the propellant in cans of compressed air, and alprazolam, a generic form of Xanax

• Sad 1