Update: Horizon Zero Dawn remake/remaster is in development for the PS5, information is part of a leaked document of several unannounced SIE projects

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 hours ago, Chris- said:

I still need to go back and replay it (only got like 6-8 hours in) so if this is a cheap upgrade I'm all for it, I don't remember what the deal was with TLOU Part 1.

As Spork said Part I was full price, but I do believe Part II had a deal. Don't quote me though. 

7 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Will continue the pattern of me waiting for a large price cut for a remaster of a game I already own to play it.

maybe on Steam it will just be an upgrade? 

7 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Maybe this is just my bias because of how good the PC port still looks when maxed out, but does it really need a remake? Maybe for PS6, in 5 more years? 

Doesn’t every game need ray reconstruction, RTX GI, path tracing, and DLSS frame gen? 

So I guess this remaster will be different than making the original PS5 Pro enhanced? Or will using PISSER to get 120fps be the “remaster”?