Shots allegedly fired at Dr DisRespect's house during CoD livestream

Commissar SFLUFAN

I would be surprised if this doesn't turn out to be bored suburban teenagers aimlessly shooting a BB gun like thousands of others have before and it just happened to be that the dude's known. 

I can't imagine some enraged ultra-nerd tracking this man's information, travelling there and waiting to strike with...a BB gun. Ultra-nerd crazy would immediately reach for the top shelf of insanity aka an actual gun.

41 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

That's what I'm thinking. It was just random and just some dumb kids. I may or may not have done just as dumb stuff like once or twice growing up that I reflect on now and think about how dangerous and stupid it was.

When I was probably 12 years old my friend brought a paintball gun over and we started shooting it in the backyard. I had a small but thick treeline in the backyard. Right when my friend started shooting it he was like "I bet I can hit the top of that tree" and shot upwards at this ridiculous angle. Not 5 seconds later we hear a car alarm start going off from that same direction that he shot.  I was like "WE'RE GOING INSIDE!" lol. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

When I was probably 12 years old my friend brought a paintball gun over and we started shooting it in the backyard. I had a small but thick treeline in the backyard. Right when my friend started shooting it he was like "I bet I can hit the top of that tree" and shot upwards at this ridiculous angle. Not 5 seconds later we hear a car alarm start going off from that same direction that he shot.  I was like "WE'RE GOING INSIDE!" lol. 

My friend had a bb gun and he would turn out the light and shoot objects or even people in their legs or arms. Funny then but really stupid now when I reflect on it especially since we were doing it on the South Side of Chicago. Luckily no serious injuries at least when I was there.

I wouldn't be surprised if my buddy did worse as he did serve time in prison and is paralyzed from the waist down because do to dumb gang shit he got into but when we went separate ways in high school which was probably for the best.