2022 Midterm Thread

AP calls Maura Healey for governor in Massachusetts. Not an obvious win since we just had a Republican governor in Baker.

WWW.WBUR.ORG

Healey, the Massachusetts Attorney General, overwhelmed her Republican opponent, Geoff Diehl, to put the governorship back in Democratic hands after Republican Gov. Charlie Baker didn't...

1 minute ago, Siebzehn said:

She's not trailing anywhere I'm looking and is only slightly behind what Warnock is getting

By all accounts her ground game is amazing and while she hasn't won yet, she's credited with getting both Ossof and Warnock elected in '20 and if Warnock pulls it off tonight, folks will probably attribute it to her.

• Like 1

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

By all accounts her ground game is amazing and while she hasn't won yet, she's credited with getting both Ossof and Warnock elected in '20 and if Warnock pulls it off tonight, folks will probably attribute it to her.

Oh absolutely, the race for her was just not looking pretty in polls recently 

2 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

She's not trailing anywhere I'm looking and is only slightly behind what Warnock is getting

I just checked three different places and in all of them Kemp and Warnock are up, and Warnock leads Abrams by around 40k votes

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The Republican in OH that lied about military service in a newly gerrymandered district looks like hes going to lose, 30% in and hes down 30 points.

Spanberger looks like shes also going to hold on.

The cowards at AP won’t do it but I will risk it and say she’s won

11 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I work in the tourism industry and a common joke is how boring New Jersey truly is...It has the shore, Atlantic City, and uhhhh pork roll? What a worthless state to the Union.

This is now a PA vs. NJ thread, the bait has been laid and both sides have taken it. Let us begin.

Oh yeah also midterms. :p