Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake Part 2) - "An Excellent But Inconsistent Experience" (Digital Foundry Technical Review)

Keyser_Soze

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Did you ever finish FF XVI? I was so close I was thinking about trying to push through and complete it. @best3444

Yea I beat it. Ending was lame. I basically forget everything about that game including names of characters 😆 

The second demo is coming on the 21st

WWW.JP.SQUARE-ENIX.COM

2024年02月21日(水)9:00PMより、アップデートファイルを配信いたします。アップデートに含まれる内容は以下の通りです。本作の特徴である、自由度の高いエリア探索をぜひご体験ください。 Ver:1.002 ・ジュノンエリア編:新時代の号砲 の解放 ※「ジュノンエリア編」は「ニブルヘイム編」クリ

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Yea I'm passing on the second demo. I'm not playing anymore of the first demo either. Waiting for launch like a big boy. 

I’m going to just take a peak to see how much better the graphics are after the performance update. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m going to play on normal/classic mode this time so it’s not like I won’t get a shit load of game hours by playing this demo. 

I will play on easy classic because it will be too difficult for me. I started on normal in Remake and paid the price. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You played Remake on easy lol. 

I know. That’s because I wanted to finish it before Rebirth. Have you finished the demo? I just did and it’s incredible where the story is going. At the end it says you need to have finished the demo to gain access to the next one which is the Junon portion in tomorrows update. You’ll be able to control Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Aerith, and Red XIII in the wild and in Chadley’s combat simulator. 

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I know. That’s because I wanted to finish it before Rebirth. Have you finished the demo? I just did and it’s incredible where the story is going. At the end it says you need to have finished the demo to gain access to the next one which is the Junon portion in tomorrows update. You’ll be able to control Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Aerith, and Red XIII in the wild and in Chadley’s combat simulator. 

Wait, the second demo releases tomorrow? No, I only played an hour of the demo. I am hyped for this. 

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Wait, the second demo releases tomorrow? No, I only played an hour of the demo. I am hyped for this. 

Yes. I just finished the demo. Says you need to have finished it to move on to the Junon portion. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yes. I just finished the demo. Says you need to have finished it to move on to the Junon portion. 

Oh fuck. I didn't realize what was going on. Hmm...not sure what to do. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie Is it worth it to beat the demo? I might do that tomorrow first thing. 

I mean I really enjoyed it. Coming directly off of finishing the Remake there were some things where I said ahhhhhhhh okay ya I see now. But it’s not necessary. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I mean I really enjoyed it. Coming directly off of finishing the Remake there were some things where I said ahhhhhhhh okay ya I see now. But it’s not necessary. 

I think I'm going to just wait for the full release. I have plenty to play and it's basically a week away. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I think I'm going to just wait for the full release. I have plenty to play and it's basically a week away. 

Okay. I’ll play the next demo and tell you how fantastic it is and how they improved the graphics so much It’s unbelievable. And make you feel like shit because you didn’t finish the first demo. 

:troll:

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Okay. I’ll play the next demo and tell you how fantastic it is and how they improved the graphics so much It’s unbelievable. And make you feel like shit because you didn’t finish the first demo. 

:troll:

Lol. Fuck...maybe I will beat the demo tomorrow. You son of a bitch. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol. Fuck...maybe I will beat the demo tomorrow. You son of a bitch. 

Just ask for your breakfast to be in your room and for them to keep the conversation to a minimum and the television on low. 

• Haha 1