It's as if a million MAGA chud snowflakes cried out in terror

28 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

I want a Star Wars with no white actors

I want a Star Wars with no human characters. 

But inevitably somebody would complain that this togruta was too orange and that rodian was too green instead of blue and I couldn't tell if this thing with 11 tentacles and 83 eyes was male or female.

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I didn't like the movie but that doesn't mean his trilogy won't be good. I hated it because it took everything from the first movie and then trashed it. 

Good, because the first movie was typical J.J. Abrams all style and no substance.  It's a lazy re-tread of A New Hope.

6 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Good, because the first movie was typical J.J. Abrams all style and no substance.  It's a lazy re-tread of A New Hope.

I mean like making Snoke not Snoke. There is a lot of shit like that to the point where I rather either TLJ or TFA be remade before EP9 comes out. All these plot points and ideas from 7 are just gone and it is terrible. Also Leia poppins and kamikaze warping. Sure the latter was cool, but that should me the Rebels new #1 tactic. 

• Guillotine 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I mean like making Snoke not Snoke. There is a lot of shit like that to the point where I rather either TLJ or TFA be remade before EP9 comes out. All these plot points and ideas from 7 are just gone and it is terrible. Also Leia poppins and kamikaze warping. Sure the latter was cool, but that should me the Rebels new #1 tactic. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Star Wars is fucking stupid.  It's been stupid from day one.  It never made sense, even the original trilogy didn't make any sense.  Some middle management chode talks shit to Darth Vader's face and mocks his "ancient religion" as if it wasn't the dominant force in the galaxy when he was just learning to shave.  Luke is hidden from his father by being put on his home planet, with his own family, and they don't even change his god damn name.  Obi Wan claims he'll become more powerful, which apparently means he gets to hang out with Luke and watch him get scolded by a puppet.  

It's all space opera bullshit and meaningless fluff.  The sooner people embrace the fact that Star Wars has the narrative consistency of a paranoid schizophrenic's journal, the better off everyone will be. 

• Guillotine 1

Meh. TLJ is my least favourite SW film. I haven't even bothered to purchase it yet, and I'm not exactly a casual fan of the franchise. Unless the films are going straight to Disney's streaming service, I don't see there going to be mass appeal with all of the oversaturation of SW films releasing, which clearly hurt Solo.

I should state that it is my least favourite due to almost zero world building, instead playing out more like one boy's re-imagining of Star Wars akin to his adventures with action figures on weekend. I don't hate it, and it's not as boring as half of Attack of the Clones, but at least AOTC had massive world building that lore was able to be crafted from (plus the best music in the franchise).

16 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Part of me wants this to be a trilogy of Blue is the Warmest Color but in space and with lightsabers so literally everyone is annoyed. 

One of the core weaknesses of Blue Is the Warmest Color was lack of lightsabers. I like the sound of this. 

20 hours ago, Jason said:

transexual genderfluid wymyn?

..and of hispanic or middle eastern descent. Make that character Darth Bane

And all the Sith killed in the movie movie by Darth Bane are straight white men that keep going on about how they are going to make the Sith great again.

That would really set the chuds off. 

2 hours ago, Duchess May said:

I don't see there going to be mass appeal with all of the oversaturation of SW films releasing, which clearly hurt Solo.

I actually think it was that Disney overlooked how much the fanbase wasn't interested in a Solo backstory.

What they need to do is bury the past, kill it if they have to and make Star Wars a genre instead of the holy grail of man children.  People got way too involved and obsessed with their space wizards and now look where we are.  Some dipshits out there are staring letter writing campaigns and lobbying for the funding to remake a movie all because someone with a pussy came within a hundred yards of it.  Burn it to the fucking ground.